A promise to fulfill 《Fideo Ardena X Reader》

Hi guys sorry for the long update, hope you all forgive me. Still on the writer's block.

The art used above is not mine, characters are not mine and I only own the plot.

This is requested by: AzulaPingu

Hope ya like it~

___________________________________

No one's POV

"Natsumi, is everything ready?" Endou asked and Natsumi smiled.

"Yep, everythings ready" she respond and Endou yelled.

"Okay guys let's do it!" everyone nodded and put there fist together.

Aki on the other side walk to Endou.

"Call Fideo and tell him that Its already set up" then Endou dialed his number.

"Fideo Its all set up" -Endou respond while wearing a grin. Its almost Endou felt Fideo smile in the other side.

"Ahh thanks Mamoru-kun, I'll be there" Fideo said and hung up. Then Endou turned to everyone.

"Come on, let's get Y/N!" he yelled and everyone nodded. Gouenji and Kidou was on the gate of the park but they seemed to forget something.

"Endou? aren't you coming?" Kidou asked eyeing their captain.

"Do you know where Y/N lives?" everyone anime fall and the brunette scratch the back of his head sheepishly.

"Endou, we know Y/N for so long..." Kidou said sighing looking at his bestfriend.

"Oopss my bad" he said sheepishky making Gouenji chuckled.

"Now let's get her" then after that the trio went to your house.

Your POV

I was sitting in the couch making some scarf. I was gonna give this to Fideo when he comes here in Japan but I don't when but he promised after the FFI that he will visit me.

I can't wait for him to get here....someday I think. After I finished that scarf I have been working for weeks. Then I heard the door bel ring.

"N/N-chan! can you get the doorbell please" mom said and I nodded and twisted the doorknob to open.

"Hi N/N-chan!" Endou charge with a hug and twirled me around.

"E-endou yamete!" I screamed and he put me down.

"Mou..." I puffed my cheeks in annoyance and he apologised immediately. I notice Kidou-kun and Gouenji-kun was waiting.

"Oh hi guys what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Oh its Endou, Gouenji and Kidou" My mom chriped.

"Oh hi Auntie" the trio exclaimed. They may not my relatives but we knew each other for a long time. In fact our parents are bestfriends. Okay back to the present.

"Where going to ask you if you want to hangout with our friends" Gouenji said and before I will answer his question. I suggest them to go inside and they sat at the couch.

"Oh I would love too!" I said in excitement since we all together back in the day.

"So can you come?" Kidou asked again and I put my finger on my chin.

"I don't know...but I will asked Mom about it" I said and went to the kitchen.

"Mom can I g--" my sentence was cut when she spoke still holding the phone beside her ear.