Beautiful Name 《Fubuki Shirou X Reader》 [Royal AU]

Me: Haallu guyz i'm back and today's lucky boy is Fubuki Shirou!!🎉🎉.

Fubuki: Okay reader-chan i will be taking *smiles* care of you. ^___^

Kidou: In this story its an Royal AU or something but i don't know how to explain it but hope you all like the story guyz.

Endou: Hope you all like the one shot minna!!.
___________________________________

No one's POV

After the prince of Whiterose (A/N: I just made that and please bear with it and enjoy!!) had invited you to a ball and you know what he meant that he like you and gladly marry you. But deep inside your heart, you didn't want to marry him and not as much you like him. He just like your rare H/C color hair.

-(Time Skip: Night Time)

It was night time and the ball. You hurried down stairs and wear your brown hood and you look at the window as you cut your hair leaving it short.

You immediately leaved the kingdom. You run and the knights of the prince notice your present. They chase you and you run fast until you are in the woods and you trip on the root of the tree.

But luckily you quickly hide in a bush, sweating a lot. You didn't even move an inch as you heard the running foot steps of the soldiers.

"Damn it!, she escaped" a soldier hissed.

"Search th whole kingdom and make syre to find her!" another soldier said and they all started to round up and leave the area.

You sigh in relief and wander your eyes around if there are soldiers around, thankfully they aren't. You began to walk until you were far enough.

( The Next Morning )

You were walking when you spotted a farmer riding on a horse while pulling big barn and you quickly approached the farmer.

"May i have a ride with you?" you asked and he nodded the smiled.

"Of course Miss" he said greatly and you sit beside him and many hours until you signal him to stop at a big old mansion.

"Arigatou" you waved and he was off for another journey.

You walked to the forest feeling the beam of the sun and the wind. Then you stop for a meeting then you felt your stomach growled.

You stood up finding an apple tree. Then your eyes was caught by a tree that bears so much fruit. You immediately rushed there.

You took off your hood and climbed the tree. Until you reached the third branch and grab apple. You bite the apple and sit at the branch and lean against the hard wood of the tree.

While enjoying eating, you heard footsteps and a horse running to your direction. You hide at the 4th branches which is full of leaves. You saw a silverette boy riding on the house together wondering around.

"A prince......what is he doing here?" You thought and then the prince look at your direction. You climbed more branches but unluckily you slip at the branch and you fall.

"Aaaahhh!!!" you exclaimed while falling and you shut your eyes. You thought you will gonna hit the ground. Then you felt an warm sensation wrapping around you.

"Dai jou bo?" he asked, you slowly open your eyes and look at him. You felt a spark between him. You felt your cheeks heat up.

"G-enki desu....thank you for saving me" you said and bow at him then the prince chuckled.

"Its okay.....what are doing hiding on the tree?" he asked. You scratch the back of your head.

"Uumm eto...i'm just picking an apple then suddenly i got slip on the branch and fall but thankfully you saved me" you grinned.

"What's your name?" he asked.

"My name is L/N, Y/N" you politely said and bowed.

"No need to bow, the name's Fubuki Shirou" he politely said which you made smile.

"You have a Beautiful Name L/N-san".

~ The End
___________________________________

Me: Yyyaaaahhool finally done it. So guys i want your opinion, how was it???.

Kidou: We will be waiting for your opinion reader-chan.

Fubuki: So on, bye minna.

****

2019 Edit/Me:  If your asking, I got the idea from the anime I watch titled "The Snowhite with the red hair" sorry I didn't put this and thank you reader for telling me though.