Only For You 《Huira Kirina X Mouchizuki Rio (OC)》

Me: Hello I'm back with another pmed request from my bestfriend GinelleCabungcag

Huira: Its good to be back. ^___^

Asuto: Wondy-chan doesn't own us except the plot! >u<

Haizaki: Can we hurry this up?

Me: Dude.... you can go and this is requested by GinelleCabungcag. Hope you enjoy it ~.

Note:

= Mentioned characters

= Major OOCness? crappy?

___________________________________

No one's POV

A certain brunette was running like crazy, race against time to her new school. Her name was Mouchizuki Rio. She don't know that a certain thing on her bag fall out of nowhere in the hallway and she immediately enter the classroom.

Another brunette was runnung because he was late but his eyes caught something and stop for a minute.

"A book?" he asked himself and read the title of the book.

"World History" he read aloud and snap back to reality when he remembered that he's late for class.

Time Skip: (After class)

"Man, why are you late?" Goujin asked the ice prince.

"Ehehe i was just trip....something like that!" he lied scratching the back of his head. Goujin and the other boys stared at him in disbelief.

"Let's just go back to class!" Asuto added and the boys agreed but Huira only bothered bringing the book back to its owner.

Somewhere else...

"Oh no!" Rio shriek in horror knowing that her 'favorite book' is missing. She pick her bag and grab all the things. But the book was not in her bag, much to her dismay.

"Rio-chan I will go at the library first" Hiromi said leaving the pink brunette who is frowning.

'Damn! that was my favorite book!' she mentally cursed and sigh heavily. Then she began her search for her lost book.

Rio's POV

I was in the hallway, asking everyone who found my book which is titled 'World History' and for my luck, they didn't saw it.

(I love World History!!! ^^')

I began finding it in the entrance but the book was nowhere to be found. I took a little rest and drink some water to refreshen myself.

I was sitting at the nearby balcony (Maybe? i don't know to how to explain it and please bear with it ^^') with a bench. Looking at the clear blue sky and it was windy.

I notice a brunette was walking in my direction holding a book which is very familiar to my book too.

'Wait the second....?' I thought and approached the brunette.

"Uumm..." I started.

"Yes?" he look at me. I felt a blushed creep at my cheeks.

"Uh..you see that book.." I trailed off pointing at the book shyly.

"Ah, this book is not mine and I was finding the owner which is Mouchizuki Rio" he said reading my name out loud but not so loud.

"Actually, my name is Mouchizuki Rio" I scratched the back of my head.

"Oh, sorry for being rude and i believe tbis is yours" he said hanfling the book to me.

"What's your name?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Huira Kirina, yoroshiku" he said and we shake hands.

"By the way, Huira-kun thank you" I said and he smiled.

"No problem" Huira said and walk away.

I hug the book and immediately opened it to check if it was rip or teared. I sigh in relief and look at Huira's retreating figure.

'He's cute and kind' I thought and my cheeks felt hot and ruffle my hair.

"Damn this strange thoughts" I mumbled and went back to class.

-[Many Weeks later]-

No One's POV

Its been weeks since Rio and Huira known each other and became bestfriends. She even join the soccer club as a manager and a subsitution for soccer matches.

They often hangout with each other or group. Because of this, Rio gained more feelings for Huira and its getting stronger for weeks.

But today it was different, Rio started to distance herself to Huira only to get rid of her feelings for him. Huira became suspicious about it and often asked her 'what's wrong?' and she only answers 'I'm okay'.

The brunette was on his way to talk with Rio all alone. He was currently talking to Rio's bestfriend Taichi Hiromi.

"Hi Huira-san!" Hiromi greeted in a cheerful tone.

"Where's Rio?" he asked and Hiromi just shook her head.

"I didn't see her though" she answered and Huira fled the classroom to the library.

-(At the Library)-

"Rio?" he called. The said girl flinch and quickly turn her head where the brunette is.

"What it is?" she asked in a nervous tone.

"Why are you here?" he asked.

*Gulp*

"Why are you gulping?" he asked sweatdropping and Rio cleared her throat.

"Eh-ah-uh... you see I was just having cold " Rio said and began fake coughing and she didn't that Huira notice that it was fake.

"Tell me.." he trailed off.

"Tell me what?" Rio raised a brow and confusion was written in her face.

"Why are you avoiding me?" He asked and this made Rio felt guilty.

'Did I? Did I just hurt him?' she thought to herself not able to take quick glances at Huira.

The pink haired brunette sigh and spoke up.

"I was just avoiding you because I get this weird feeling whenever I'm with you" Rio explained and Huira was shock at her words and stayed silent.

"Yes, I love you and my heart beats faster Only For You" Rio said and quickly regret it by covering her mouth.

Huira's mouth was left agape and soon straighten his face and walk towards her. And much to the pink eyed female, the male hug her tightly.

"I love you since the first time we met" he muttered.

"Yeah me too" Rio mumbled still hugging the brunette.

The End~

___________________________________

Me: Yes done!. After thinking of this for days, I finally finished it since my NDEA Year End Test was finish, i can finally work on the requests.

Asuto: Welcome back Wondy!

Me: What do you think guys?

Huira: That was great Wondy.

Me: Thanks, don't forget to vote and comment.

Huira: Hope you like it GinelleCabungcag!.

Me: Sorry for the late update, busy in school. ^___^

Haizaki: Bye bye.