Unique 《Okita Souji X Reader》

Me: Its me Wondy again.....

Kirino: Hey, you don't feel lively today.

Me: *Stays quiet*.

Kariya: What's the matter cornbeef-chan?~.

Me: Shut up will ya and let's start this one shot before i chop your balls Kariya. *dark voice*

Kariya: *Gulp then shrug*.

Tsurugi: This is gonna be an sort of AU since this lazy-ass can't explain it either...

Okita: I will taking care of you reader-chan since Author-chan is not in the mood...*smiles*

Tenma: Hope you enjoy!!
___________________________________

No one's POV

Another lovely day for you. As you roam around the forest exploring and picking some flowers. Different kinds of them some are yellow, pink, purple and other fascinating colors you want to see.

"What are you doing her?" a voice spoke and you quickly turned around to see the person.

"Okita-san ohayo gozaimasu!" you bowed politely and Okita just chuckled.

"No need for that Y/N-chan!" he beamed and walk towards you.

"Wow this place is pretty" he's eyes widens and wandered in the beautiful flowery place.

"Yeah i know right!" you said smiling and leaned down to pick some blue roses.

"Do you like blue roses that much?" Okita asked you raising a brow watching you picking the roses.

"Yeah because they are wonderful!" you chirped and he also bent down to take a look.

"Don't you like red roses?" the purple haired boy asked you.

"Of course i like them, but i like the blue ones more" you said and dusted your clothes.

"Where are you going now?" the boy asked again.

"To explore wanna come?" you suggested and the young man shook his head and walk with you.

(Time Skip: Brought to you by- Tsurugi, Tenma, Kirino, Kariya, Shindou, Fei and Hakuryuu dancing "stop stop it" of GOT7 ^^')

After that adventure, you offered Okita to have a picnic with you near the glistening river with a calm wind and beautiful view.

"You sure likes this place" Okita said earning a sweet smile from you.

"Because it was peaceful" you replied and he ruffled your H/C hair.

"Shortie you likes adventures don't you?".

"Hhmmpp meanie" you pouted soon laugh together.

"From now on let's go here again!" Okita said with sparkling eyes.

"Hai!!" you said standing up. Okita smiled looking at your adorable features despite of being short.

"Ne Y/N, you are such a unique girl i ever met that's why i love you".

"Did you say something?" you asked.

"Aahh nothing...!!".

The End~
___________________________________

Me: Yeesss!!! finally done it. Sorry if Okita is a bit OOC. Mianhaemida!!. Sorry for the long wait~.

Okita: I really like Author-chan arigatou!!.

Me: Welcome~.

Kariya: Wow your in a good mood.

Me:.......

Kirino: We hope you like it reader-san.

Okita: Thanks for requesting me pinkie_carrot*winks*.

Me: Next request page will be open soon!!~ and i will published some various x reader here soon.

Cedric: *Pops out* Be sure to comment and vote.

Rafael: Thank you for reading.

Me: Hoy kayong dalawa anong ginagawa  niyo dito?!! >:(

Rafael and Cedric: *Gulp* Takbo!! *Run away* :p.

IE: Don't mind them..... any way thank you!!.