Brooklyn baby Brooklyn

Hey guys, I just wanted to say thank you for the support, thank you for reading. Also you ca follow me on Twitter @Lesliewriting I have also meaning to change the cover but I don't know how to use Photoshop, and I want to do a Youtube trailer but I don't know how! Someone help me? Please?

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE!!!!!

Ramona Matthews- Elle Fanning

Dolores (Lola) Matthews- Dakota Fanning

Alma Matthews- Taylor Momsen

William (Will) Roberts - Adam Levine

Adam Roberts -Harry Styles

CHAPTER TEN

CHELSEA

"Are you going to come tomorrow? I'll teach you a few movements and maybe we can actually have a bare handed combat, to see how good you are,"

Chelsea lifted a shoulder nonchalantly. Pretending not to be exceedingly thrilled by the mere thought of seeing him again tomorrow.

What's the matter with you,Brooks?

"Maybe, if my father doesn't kills me tonight." She said with a rather credible fake smile.

And that was nothing but the truth, though it was safely concealed behind the sarcastic tone in her voice.

She on her heels nervously, she jiggled her car keys in her hands.

I should hurry,Dad's going to be home soon.

"Don't you want to go? Do you want me to accompany you to your house?"

Without hesitation, and without much of a thought, she nodded twice, wanting the sense of security she felt near him to last as much as possible.

His features softened at the realization of her wanting him to go with her.

"Well, I guess I'll see you tomorrow?" he asked her attentively, with the hopes of finally getting a concrete answer from her. But she was taking no prisoners.

"We'll see," Although she did a great job feigning disinterest, Chelsea was not yet able to succeed such task.

Without much of a thought he raised his hand and brushed a strand of loosened hair behind her ear.

She was about to lean into his touch when her phone began to vibrate inside of her pocket.

The text read;

I hope you did your homework.

It was unnerving how caring and loving her father was when not drunk, but it never lasted, him being an alcoholic and all.

It must had been a record or something, for him not to be drunk yet.

What time was it, anyway?

8 pm.

Shit! I forgot about my math homework!

Why did she even bothered? If whatever she would answer was most likely to be incorrect.

I guess summer school didn't work so much, after all and how could it? If the teacher only dozed and ate donuts.

"I've got to go. Are you going to follow me?"

Nestor nodded as he strapped his black helmet. A backpack slung to his back, a black leather jacket zipped up all the way to his chin.

"I'll follow close behind you."