Stay With Me

"Nooo, don't leave me!" Mikey begged with tears in his eyes as he clutched his stomach.

"Mikey, I'm just going to get you a bucket and some water so we don't have to change the sheets again." Raph explained.

Splinter had just left and Mikey had thrown up, meaning they had to change the sheets.

Mikey always gets extremely clingy and emotional when he's sick, usually acting like a child.

Well...more like a child than usual that is.

"Please Raphie, don't leave me alone, it hurts!" Mikey whimpered sadly.

Raph sighed and hugged his little brother to calm him down. "It's ok, I'll just call Leo and Don to get it, he called them. "Is he ok?!" They shouted in a panic.

"He's fine, it's just...he needs a bucket and some water but he doesn't want me to leave." Raph said, looking down at Mikey.

The youngest turtle felt guilty for making all his brothers come in for something so small.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be a bother." Mikey said with a whimper as tears trickled down his cheeks.

Leo and Donnie were quick to comfort him. "Shhh, it's ok otouto, don't cry it's not a big deal." Leo assured.

"Yeah little brother, I'll get your water and bucket while Leo and Don stay with you." Raph said softly.

Mikey nodded and wiped his eyes as Raph walked away, quickly returning in a matter of seconds.

"See, that only took a few minutes, I wasn't gone for too long, was I?" He said quietly.

Mikey shook his head and leaned his head on Donnie's shoulder, feeling suddenly tired.

"How are you tired Mikey? You just slept for three hours straight!" Raph asked in amazement.

Mikey simply shrugged and closed his eyes briefly before opening them wide.

He lurched up and started gagging, so Leo grabbed the bucket right before Mikey started vomiting.

"It's ok otouto, just get it out and you'll feel better." Donnie coaxed, rubbing Mikey's shell soothingly.

He felt bad for lying to Mikey, but he couldn't bear to tell him that it was only going to get worse and lot more painful.

Mikey sobbed harshly as he threw up, feeling a cramp run through his shell. He whimpered.

After a few minutes, he stopped leaned back slowly, feeling awful. "Ugh, I don't feel good." He said.

"I know Mike, but as soon as father gets back with the antidote, you'll be ok." Raph assured.

"B-But, what if dad doesn't get back in time? What if I die before he gets here?" Mikey asked fearfully.

"Don't think like that Mikey, your not gonna die, you hear me?" Raph replied sternly.

Mikey nodded slowly. "I'm tired, can you stay with me while I slept, please?" He begged.

They all agreed, knowing Mikey usually had pretty bad nightmares when he was sick. He'd wake up crying and screaming.

So, Raph slept in Mikey's bed with Mikey next to him, curled up. Leo and Don squeezed in near them.

A few hours later, Mikey woke up with a loud scream and tears flowing down his face. He had an awful nightmare.

"Leo, D-Donnie, Raphie!" He wailed in the darkness, feeling panic rising in his chest.

All three turtles woke up immediately and started to comfort him with hugs and soothing words.

"I-It was horrible!" He wailed. "You guys l-left me alone and it h-hurt so bad and I d-died alone!"

All the brothers hugged him tightly, wrapping their arms tighter around him. "Shhhh, it's ok otouto, that will never happen, we won't leave you."

Mikey sobbed into their chests, feeling weak, tired, sick and miserable. This went on for at least a half hour before Mikey calmed down.

"I'm s-sorry for keeping you a-awake." He sniffled, finally calm. Leo rubbed his little brother's head soothingly.

"It's ok Mikey, we honestly don't mind one bit, we just want to make sure you're ok." He murmured.

"Yeah, we know you can't help having nightmares, little brother." Raph said softly, hugging Mikey tighter.

Mikey snuggled deeper into his onii-chans chests, seeking comfort once again. He managed to fall asleep.

An hour later though, he woke up completely alone. "L-Leo, Donnie,
R-Raphie?" He called tearfully.

They immediately came running, guilt struck on their faces. "You l-left me!" Mikey sobbed, burying his face in his hands.

"Mikey, we are so sorry otouto, we didn't mean to leave you alone." Leo promised as he pulled Mikey in his arms. "I had to wash my hands."

"Sorry Mikey, I went to empty your bucket, I was coming back right away." Raph said gently.

"And I was getting you more water, I'm sorry Mikey, I should have stayed with you." Donnie sighed softly.

"We should have had at least one of us stay with you but we didn't know you would wake up, we're sorry." Leo said.

Mikey sniffled. "It's ok...but I was so scared, I thought my nightmare was coming true, please don't leave."

They all pulled him in for a tighter hug. "We will never leave otouto, we promise, never again." Raph said.

Mikey sniffled and yawned. He couldn't believe he was still so tired. His stomach hurt really bad too.

"I'm tired...and my tummy hurts...but I'm scared to go back to sleep." He whimpered, lying down on the bed.

His brothers surrounded him, wrapping their arms around him protectively. "It's ok otouto, we'll stay with you, we promise."

Mikey nodded, eventually falling asleep into a dreamless slumber with his family surrounding him.

"It's going to get worse..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Poor Mikey... he's really sick and scared but is it only going to get worse...in case your confused it's still day 1 so Mikey has two day left.

The pic above is some brotherly fluff since Mikey's so scared!

Plz Comment and Vote!
Thx Enjoy 😘😍

~Kittymasterofall14
😘😍😊😂😇😺😸😻💖💋🐭🐢🍕