ponyboy curtis

*friday, august 17, 1983; 10:34 pm*

You were walking outside at 10:34 pm trying to get away from your crazy parents. You needed a break.  You were wearing a white short sleeve shirt tucked into your black ripped jeans, and u were wearing brown greaser boots so you were pretty cold. Your face was numb and so were your hands but you ignored it. You walked near the park and kept your head down. Until you heard screams, "Johnny run!!" A boy said. "Run!!" He said again. You observed the scene. There had been 2 guys throwing a boy into the fountain and the other 2 Socs threw the other boy on the ground. "Stay down!" One Soc said as he kicked the young innocent boy. That almost broke my heart so I decided to help them. I quietly walked towards them and I stepped on a bunch of crunchy leaves on accident. You quickly ran next to a bush, hiding yourself. Coast is clear. You got up, grabbing a BIG branch that had fallen off a tree. You walked behind them and wacked 2 out. Dang. You started punching one boy. You took self defense classes so you could throw some good ass punches. You realized that you had been punching Bob. Bob the Soc. He was a terrible person. You knew him bc well.. everyone knew about him. You punched him in the stomach, then face, then balls. He was knocked out. Randy another Soc, ran so fast behind you so you quickly moved and he ended up jumping in the fountain. The boy they had been drowning was still in the water. You quickly ran over to him and took his face out of the water. You saw another boy laying on the ground. You ran to him. "Hey.. you ok?" You asked picking him up gently. There was a silence until, "Yes. Thank you so much." He said hugging me. "Of course. What's your name?" You asked. "Johnny." He replied. "And uhm the guy you just saved.. his n-names.. P-ponyboy." He explained. "Nice to meet you Johnny, I'm y/n." You said. You turned around and ran over to Ponyboy realizing he hadn't woken up. You gave him CPR and he slowly opened his eyes. "W-what happened?" He said slowly staring at you while getting up. "Who are you?" He asked. "Y/f/n (your first name), y/l/n (your last name)." You replied. "Thank you for saving us." He said. We stared into each others eyes for what seemed like forever. He had he most beautiful greenish-gray eyes. He gave a small smile.  He had beautiful greasy brown hair and amazing eyebrows. "Pony w-we should g-go." Johnny said. Pony stood up, taking my hand helping me up. "See you again?" Pony asked. "Sure!!" You replied smiling. "Awe your smiles cute." He whispered . "Thank you." You said softly. He gave you a kiss on the cheek and walked with Johnny. "Bye y/n!!" They both shouted. "Bye Pony, bye Johnny!!" You shouted back walking the opposite direction. Finally you have friends..or maybe a lover.