A prison

"Rick! Get your ass up!" I yelled as I walked into his room.

He fell off the bed and I shook my head as I let out a little laugh.

"You are a real pain in the ass you know it." He said with a groan as he laid on the floor.

"Please you love me. Now come on you and me have to go on a run with Glenn and I don't want to hear him complain about being gone for to long." I said with a smile.

"I'm up. Let me get dressed." He said annoyed.

I smiled as I walked out of the room and made my way to check on everyone.

"Hey (Y/n)! Can you do me a favor?" Carl asked rushing up to me.

"Sure thing kiddo." I said with a smile.

"Think you could get some candy?" He asked with a smile.

"I find any I will get it, but you better share." I said with a wink.

"Thanks you're the best." He said a she walked away.

I made my way to the lookout and gave them some food and water, before I left to meet up with Rick and Glenn. I frowned as I saw that Daryl was the only one at the gate.

"Where is Rick and Glenn?" I asked walking up to him.

"They an't comin' on the scavenger hunt. Rick asked me to go with your sorry ass. So hop in." He said as he got into the car.

"Alrighty. Let's go Swamp rat." I said with a smirk as I got into the car.

"Ever gonna let that shit go?" He asked with a frown.

"Never in a million years. Now drive." I said laughing as he shook his head.

He started the car and we took off. After awhile we arrived in a small town and started our search. We split up and I took the drug store while he went to a bar. I pulled my sword out and groaned as I saw two walkers. I easily took them out and then started to put stuff in my bag. I found some food and medicine. I smiled as I found a few candy bars and stuffed them in my pocket. When I walked out I saw Daryl walking towards me.

"What you find Swamp Rat?" I asked with a smirk.

"A bunch of alcohol stashed away under the counter and some canned foods." He said calmly.

"That's good. We should continue to look." I said softly.

We put the stuff in our car and started to look for more stuff. We made it to another drug store and I laughed as I found a thing of condoms.

"Hey Swamp Rat want to have a little fun?" I asked holding them up.

"Don't tease me with a good time sunshine." He said with a smirk.

I sent him a wink and laughed as I put them in my pocket and we continued to search for supplies. I smiled as I found some viagra and turned to show him.

"Don't you fuckin' say shit." He said annoyed.

I laughed as I shook my head and put it in my bag.

"Alright, I won't say shit.... oops just said it." I said with a smirk.

He rolled his eyes and I laughed as I walked away. I walked into a room and screamed as I was grabbed. I pushed the walker away and tried to keep it away. Soon it stopped moving and I let out a sigh of relief as I threw it off of me and Daryl helped me up.

"You okay?" He asked checking me over.

"If you wanted me naked, you could of asked." I said with a smile.

"That isn't fuckin' funny! You coulda' died you moron!" He snapped angrily.

"I'm fine Daryl.... really. Look no scratch or bite." I said taking my shirt off.

He searched my skin for anything and let out a sigh of relief.

"See I'm fine. You should know by now I'm not going anywhere." I said with a smile.

"Your' a pain in the ass. You know that?" He asked shaking his head.

"You know you love me." I said leaning up and pecking his lips.

I pulled away and I saw a smirk appear on his face and I looked at him confused until I turned my head to see what he was looking at.

"Cute tattoo..... didn't know you liked crossbows." He said with a smirk.

"Don't get happy I got it before I met you Swamp Rat." I said turning to walk away.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me flush against him.

"You know... maybe we should test those condoms out.... wouldn't want to give faulty supplies to the group.... would we?" He asked with a smirk.

"Daryl Dixion.... you sly dog." I said laughing.

He quickly leaned down and captured my lips in his. I smiled into the kiss as I pulled him closer. After we got done "testing" the supplies we left to search for more supplies. Soon we decided to head back and I smiled as Daryl drove.

"You tired?" He asked with a smile.

"Someone wore me out." I said with a yawn.

I saw a hint of a smirk and I laughed as I laid my head on his shoulder. He wrapped an arm around me and I smiled softly as I fell asleep beside him. When I woke up I was in bed and Daryl had an arm around me.

"Morning." I said softly.

"It is still dark outside sunshine." He said with a smirk.

"Well then goodnight." I said closing my eyes again.

"Not so fast. So I was thinking that maybe you and I should.... Well we have been together for awhile now and..."

"And what?" I asked sitting up.

"I was wondering if.... you would be my girl?" He asked with a blush.

"I'm already your girl." I said with a laugh.

"I mean as in my girl. Like we tell everybody and have a serious relationship." He said softly.

"I.... I don't know..... it isn't you! It's me.... I'm not good with relationships. My last one didn't end well." I said softly.

"I'll wait as long as you want me to." He said leaning down and pecking my lips.

I smiled against his lips and laid back down beside him. He wrapped his arms around me and I let out a sigh as I fell asleep in his arms. The next day everything changed. People started to get sick and then I got sick.