A war

It hadn't been long since we started to look for guns and ammunition. We had started the war with Negan and his people and we wanted to finish it quickly. I set beside Daryl in the car and smiled as he took my hand and held it.

"Hey..... no matter what happens.... I love you." He said softly.

"I love you too." I said as I leaned over and kissed his cheek.

Soon we arrived in the Kingdom and I smiled as we walked in and they let us stay for a few. I smiled softly as I helped them clean fruit and then I went back to my room and looked for Daryl.

Dear (Y/n),

I'm sorry, but I couldn't stay here while they fight. I didn't want you getting hurt...... I love you and I promise I'll be back.

Daryl

I let out a sigh as I set the letter down and shook my head. I started to clean the room up and then I set down on my bed and fell asleep. The next morning I woke up to a sick feeling and I rushed to the toilet. After I was done I whipped my mouth and put my hair in a ponytail.

"I hate my life so much." I said with a groan.

After awhile I returned to Alexandria and I smiled as I ruffled Carl's hair.

"Hey don't worry so much everything will be fine."  I said as I walked beside him.

"I know...... hey are you okay?" He asked softly.

"Of course I am why do you ask?"

"I don't know I just.... since you got here you have been throwing up every morning."

"Just a little bug I'm sure." I said with a smile.

"Are you sure? Because it reminds me of... it reminds me of when mom was pregnant with Judith." He said softly.

"Carl there is no way I am pregnant." I said as I let out a laugh.

When I arrived home I started to look around.

"Come on..... come on.... where did I put it!" I exclaimed as I looked through the drawers.

I rushed to the bedroom and moved some clothes away and let out a sigh as I found what I was looking for. I rushed to the bathroom and bit my lip as I waited for the results.

"Come on.... come on...... please don't be positive. Please don't be positive." I whispered over and over.

After having waited five minutes I picked it up and felt tears stream down my face as I read the results. I set it down and shook my head as I started to cry.

"Hey (Y/n)! Are you home!" Daryl yelled from the kitchen.

I whipped my eyes and threw the test away. I grabbed a little bit of makeup that I had found and used it to hide the fact that I had been crying. I put a smile on my face and walked down the stairs.

"Hey.... I wanted to say sorry about earlier." He said as he walked up to me.

"It's fine. I get it... you can't stand by and watch people die if you can help. It's alright." I said as he took my hand.

"I love you." He said as he kissed my forehead.

"I love you too." I whispered as I hugged him tightly.

The next day I watched as Rick left and I let out a sigh as I shook my head. After awhile I started to clean up my house and then I left to grab a bit and I bumped into Michonne.

"Hey are you alright?" Michonne asked as she walked up to me.

"No..... I um.... I found something out and I... I don't know how to tell Daryl." I said softly.

"What is it?" She asked softly.

"I'm-"

I heard a banging sound and I turned to hear Negan's voice. I looked at Michonne and she looked at me before we started to try and get people out. I watched as Carl distracted Negan and we hid in the sewers. When Carl got back I realize he wasn't looking to good.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I rushed up to him.

I watched as he raised his shirt up and tears streamed down my face.

"No.... no." I said as I hugged him tightly.

He soon laid down and I walked towards the opening with tear felled eyes. When Rick finally arrived we left for the Hilltop. I carried Judith in my arms and let out a sigh as she started to cry.

"It's okay. I'm here sweetheart. Nothing is going to happen to you." I whispered as I hugged her.

When we arrived Enid broke down at the news about Carl.... we all broke down.

"Hey it's fling to be oka-"

"Don't." I said cutting Daryl off.

I handed Judith to Aaron and I walked away from them all and made my way to Abraham, Sasha, and Glenn's graves. After awhile I left and met up with the others. Not long after the Hilltop got attacked and I groaned as I shot a bunch of them. I took cover and then started to shoot again. Soon the Saviors where drove away and I let out a sigh as I helped tend to the wounded. Soon the hilltop was overrun by walkers and I felt tears stream down my face as I realized that the bullets had been infected. After we got finished I let out a sigh and got into my car.

"Where are you going?" Rick asked as he walked up to me.

"I.... I need to get some air. I'll be back I promise." I said softly.

"Be safe." He said as he walked away.

I drove off and let out a sigh as I arrived at a store. I started to look through it and let out a sigh as I found what I needed.

"This should work." I said softly.

I held it in my hands and felt tears stream down my face as I held it tightly. I heard a sound and I put it in my pocket. I snuck outside and let out a groan as I saw a savior. I moved to take them out by was grabbed from behind.

"Hello beautiful." A voice said from behind me.

I was turned and I let out a gasp as I came face to face with Simon.