Take over

I let out a sigh as I set beside Abraham in the car and held the rag to Maggie's forehead.

"How is she?" He asked softly.

"She is holding in there." I said softly.

"So heard from Daryl or Glenn?"

"No. When he left, Daryl was angry with me.... so he probably won't answer me." I said softly.

"Alright. How much farther?" Abraham asked Rick.

"Shouldn't be long." Rick said calmly.

"Hold up. What is that?" Michonne asked calmly.

"Someone blocked our way." Rick said shocked.

I frowned and grabbed my gun and walked out with them. We soon met a man named Simon and he told us that Negan wanted to have a chat with us.

"Tell him we said go to hell." I said sternly.

"Hellooooo beautiful. You are super hot. Wanna come back with me?" He asked with a smirk.

"I'd rather turn into a walker."

I walked away and got back into the trailer. After awhile all our ways had been blocked and we were forced to split up.

"Eugene if you die I'll be pissed." I said as I hit his shoulder.

"Thanks for the encouragement." He said softly.

"Seriously..... don't get yourself killed. You're a good friend." I said softly.

I helped them carry Maggie and I gasped as we got caught into their trap. They forced us on our knees and I let out a gasp as I was punched in the stomach by Simon.

"Don't worry. I'll make sure if he picks you he will let you turn." Simon said with a chuckle.

Soon they opened the back door to a truck and I gasped as Glenn and the others came out. When I saw Daryl I went to rush to him but Simon pushed my face into the mud.

"Let her go!" Daryl snapped.

"Are you two? Wow! You are one lucky guy! I mean this bitch is supper hot, how did you snag her?" Simon asked with a laugh.

He didn't say anything and I let out a scream as he stepped on my arm and I heard a snap.

"I asked a question." Simon said calmly.

"I don't know! I don't know." Daryl said through tears.

"All I needed." He said getting off of me.

Soon the trailer door open and I set up and my eyes went wide as I saw a man walk out in a leather jacket.

"Are you shitting your pants yet?" He asked with a laugh.

I quickly looked down and listened to him talk to Rick. I heard Glenn yell and I saw him looking at Maggie as he held his stomach. Soon a man walked up to Negan and I froze as he handed him a paper.

"Whose is this?" He asked calmly.

I looked away and saw Simon watching us.

"I will ask only one more time before I start busting some heads." Negan said sternly.

When no one said anything he shook his head.

"Alright. Simon you pick. Who is gonna die right now?"

"I say pretty boy." He said with a smirk.

I saw Negan raise his bat towards Daryl and I screamed.

"No! It's mine! It's mine!" I screamed as tears streamed down my face.

"Where did you get this?" Negan asked looking down at me.

"I..... I got it from my old house..... the woman in the picture.... is my mother." I said as tears streamed down my face.

"(Y/n)?" He asked shocked.

I kept looking at the ground and then I looked to my side to see Daryl watching me.

"Look at me." Negan ordered as he grabbed my face and forced me to meet his eyes.

I saw a look of sadness hit him as he whipped the mud away from my face.

"Let her go!" Carl snapped angrily.

"Simon..... take her to my vehicle." Negan ordered.

"No!" Daryl screamed as he stood up and went to attack Negan.

I felt tears stream down my face as Dwight punched him in the face and knocked him to the ground.

"Please..... please don't take her." Daryl begged.

I shut my eyes as Simon roughly grabbed me and dragged me away.

"No! Let me go! Let me go! Don't hurt them! Please don't hurt them!" I screamed.

I heard Daryl scream my name and it wasn't long before I was shoved into a car. I felt tears stream down my face as I held my arm. After awhile the door opened and I turned to see Negan get in.

"Who did you kill?" I whispered as tears streamed down my face.

He kept looking straight and he started the car. I looked away and felt tears stream down my face as he drove to their sanctuary. I was dragged out of the car and taken to the doctor who looked me over.

"Her arm is broken." He said looking at Negan.

"Who broke your arm?" Negan asked calmly.

"Tell me who you killed." I said quietly.

"I didn't kill the redneck if that is what you are worried about." He said annoyed.

"Who did you kill?"

"The Red head and the Asian, now who broke your arm?"

"Simon." I whispered as I closed my eyes.

"Take care of her." Negan said as he turned to leave the room.

"I wish you would of died." I said as he walked to the door.

"Excuse me?" He asked angrily.

"I said I wish you would of died." I said through tears.

"Bandage her up and then have Dwight take her to a room." Negan said as he walked out of the room.

"Yes sir." The doctor said softly.

After he bandaged my arm, Dwight came into the room and led me to my new room. I looked around and then I screamed as I grabbed a lamp and threw it against the wall. I fell to the ground and cried as I brought my knees to my chest.

"I'm sorry..... I'm so sorry." I whispered as I hugged myself.