Captured

I was taken to the Sanctuary and tied up. I tried to get free, but couldn't.

"You know..... I could let you go, if you would be my wife." Simon said with a smile.

"I'd rather kiss a walker." I snapped angrily.

"That can be arranged." He said calmly.

"I'm surprised Negan is letting you tie me up." I said calmly.

"Negan is dead." He said calmly.

I felt my breath leave my lungs and I looked away. Soon the door open and I looked up to see Dwight.

"Simon we have a problem." Dwight said as he walked into the room.

"What now!" He snapped as he left the room with him.

I felt tears stream down my face and I hit my head against the wall.

"You dick." I whispered as I closed my eyes.

Soon I heard footsteps and I stopped moving. When the door open I saw Negan walk in and I froze.

"You're alive." I said shocked.

"Think I could die that easy?" He asked with a chuckle.

He untied me and I felt tears stream down my face as I started to hit his chest over and over. He grabbed my hands and I looked up at him with tear filled eyes.

"I thought you were dead." I whispered as he hugged me.

"Carl is gone." I whispered after awhile.

"I know.... Rick told me." He whispered as he hugged me tightly.

I started to cry into his shoulder and he rubbed my back. After I calmed down he pulled away and I whipped my eyes.

"Do you have a doctor here?" I asked softly.

"No our doctor got himself killed" He said calmly.

I nodded my head and he sent me a look.

"Why do you need a Doctor?" He asked calmly.

"I.... I have a cold." I said softly.

He looked at me with a frown and I looked away.

"Alright I have to go I have some business to take care of." He said calmly.

"Please don't do this.... don't go to war." I said as he walked to the door.

"Why? Your people have been killing off mine for to long." He said angrily.

"Your people started it! You started it!" I snapped angrily.

"And I'm long to finish it." He said as he walked out of the room.

I hit a wall and let out a sigh as I leaned back against the wall. I held my hand and let out a sigh. Soon the door open and I looked u to see Eugene.

"I came to check on you." He said softly.

"Why?" I asked angrily.

"Because you are my friend." He said softly.

"Friend? You betrayed all of us! We took you in and you work for Negan!" I snapped angrily.

"I did what I had to..... I thought I would give this back to you. I hid it from Negan and the others." He said as he handed me the pills I had.

I looked down at it and then back at him.

"I understand that you think that is right, but maybe it isn't.... maybe you should give the baby a chance." He said as he turned to leave.

I threw the pill bottle and leaned against the wall as I waited for someone to come back. It wasn't long before Daryl and the others came and told us that Negan had lost. I learned that Rick didn't kill Negan and after he lost I was forced to tell them about me being pregnant. The Saviors where given a new leader and I was forced to talk to Daryl.

"So you're pregnant." He said softly.

"Yes." I said as I looked at the ground.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked angrily.

"I just found out a few days ago..... and.... I wasn't sure if I was keeping the baby." I said softly.

"Wasn't keeping the baby? So you didn't think that you should talk to me before you made a decision like that?" He asked angrily.

"Carl had just died! We were at war! How was I suppose to raise a baby?" I asked sadly.

"You have me! I would help you! I will always help you!" He snapped.

"By what if I died like Lori...... what if... I got bit.... what if the baby got bit.... then what? I can't... I can't lose anyone else I love Daryl... I just can't." I said through tears.

"Did you abort the baby?" He asked softly.

"No..... I was going to though." I said softly.

"I.... I can't be in a relationship were you don't trust me." He said sadly.

"I do trust you!"

"Really because you keep keeping secrets from me. First Spencer! Now a baby! What else have you hid from me?" He asked angrily.

I looked away and then I let out a sigh and looked up at him.

"Negan is my father." I said through tears.

He shook his head and I watched as he walked away.

"Daryl wait!" I yelled as I grabbed his arm.

"Why? Give me one good reason!"

"Because I can't lose you."

"You already have." He said as he turned and walked away.

Tears streamed down my face as I watched him walk away. Soon we started to rebuild and I started to gain weight. After six months I was visibly pregnant.

"Can't believe that you are pregnant." Jesus said with a smile.

"Yea.... So how is Maggie doing?" I asked softly.

"She is doing good. Little Hershel is a wild child." He said with a laugh.

I had moved into the Hilltop after me and Daryl took a break. I was staying with Jesus and he had become a great help. Daryl had moved to the Sanctuary.

"So what Siddiq say?" He asked calmly.

"In about three to four months there will be another baby running around. Thinks it is going to be a boy." I said softly.

"Pick any names?" He asked with a smile.

"I was thinking....... Merle... Merle Carlson Dixon...... after Daryl's brother and Carl." I said softly.

"I'm sure they would of loved that." He said with a smile.

"I miss him. It's hard.... being pregnant and not having Daryl here...... or Carl. Carl was the first one to notice I was having pregnancy symptoms." I said with a laugh.

"He was a smart kid."

"Yea.... I know." I said as I walked away.