This is the end

After awhile I left to go to Alexandria to visit an old friend.

"Been awhile." I said softly.

"I'm surprised you came to visit me." He said calmly.

"I have a son..... his name is Merle.... Merle Carlson Dixon... he is five years old." I said softly.

"Congrats." He said as he leaned back against his cell.

"He likes baseball.... and.... he has brown hair and (e/c) eyes...... he wants to meet you." I said softly.

"He here?"

"He is outside.... with Daryl."

"Can I meet him?" He asked softly.

I nodded my head and open the door for them to walk into the room. Daryl leaned against the wall and watched closely.

"So you're my grandpa?" Merle asked softly.

"Yea, you can call me Grandpa Negan." He said with a smile.

"You can call him Grandpa." Daryl said quickly.

I sent him a look and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Do I have to send you outside?" I asked calmly.

"I'll be good." He said with a smile.

I rolled my eyes and he sent me a wink. I smiled as I saw Negan talking to Merle.

"So I heard you like baseball. Did you know I use to be a couch?" He asked with a smile.

"Seriously! That's awesome!" He said happily.

"Hey (Y/n) I have something for you." Michonne said as she walked into the room.

"I'll be back." I said as I walked out of the room with her.

"I found this in Rick's room..... he forgot to give it to you and I think you deserve to read it." She said as she handed me a paper.

I looked at the note and my breath hitched as I saw my name on it. I open it up and started to read it quietly.

Dear (Y/n),

I'm sorry. When I went out there to help Siddiq I didn't think I would get bit. Matter fact I wasn't really thinking. When he told me he use to be a doctor I knew we needed his help. I realized a few weeks ago that you were pregnant and I know that you are going to be a great mom..... I'll miss you.... and I know you will blame yourself, but don't. It isn't your fault and you couldn't of changed anything. I might be gone, but I survived this long because of you.

Carl

P.s. thanks for all those candy bars.

I looked in the envelope and saw the pictures of us with Judith and his dad. I smiled softly as I put them away and whipped my eyes. After awhile Daryl left with Merle and I stayed behind to help Rosita. I let out a sigh as we rode on our horses and made our way to a store.

"So what is it like being married to Daryl?" She asked with a smile.

"What is it like to be married to Eugene?" I asked with a wink.

She gently pushed me and I laughed as we continued to look around. I heard a sound and quietly snuck towards a door I moved to the side and opened it. When I didn't see anything I walked inside and looked around. I soon was grabbed and I screamed as I kicked the walker off of me. Another walker got on me and i quickly stabbed it and then I felt a pain in my leg and screamed as Rosita ran up to me and killed the walker.

"Damn it!" She screamed as she went to cut off my leg.

"Don't!.... it won't help." I said as I raised up my shirt.

Right on the side of my stomach was a walker bite.

"The one I killed got lucky." I said sadly.

Tears streamed down her face as I had her help me up.

"It isn't your fault.... just.... just get me home... I want to die at home." I said sadly.

She carried me to the horse and we rode to hilltop. When Daryl saw my injured he went to get someone, but I stopped him.

"It won't help." I said as I raised up my shirt.

Tears streamed down his face and I gently touched his cheek. I laid in bed and after awhile Merle came in and Negan behind him. I let out a sigh as I took his hand and had him lay beside me.

"Sweetheart.... mommy is gonna have to go for a little while, but I promise daddy is going to watch you for me." I said as Daryl had his face in his hands.

"I don't want you to go." Merle whispered through tears.

"Hey.... hey it's going to be okay. Daddy is here and Grandpa Negan is going to help out." I said as tears of my own fell.

He laid his head on my chest and I smiled as I hugged him tightly.

"I love you so much..... now I want you to go with Daddy.... Grandpa Negan is gonna stay with me until I go to sleep." I said as I kissed his forehead.

Daryl bent down and gently kissed me.

"I love you." I whispered against his lips.

"I love you too." He said softly.

He walked out of the room and Negan set on the bed beside me.

"I'm scared." I whispered as I started crying.

"I know baby.... I know." He whispered as he hugged me tightly.

"I don't want to leave my baby.... I don't want to leave him." I said as tears streamed down my face.

He kissed the top of my head and I cried into his shoulder.

"Dad...... can you.... can you be the one to.... you know?" I asked softly.

"Yea.... I'll do it sweetheart."

"I don't want to become one of those monsters." I whispered.

"You won't.... I promise you won't." He whispered as I closed my eyes.

I felt him move a little and then I felt him move his hand to the side of my face.

"I love you." I whispered before everything went dark.

When I open my eyes I was at Hershal's farm. I started to look around and then I heard a sound. I turned to see someone walking up to me and I felt tears stream down my face as I realized it was Carl. I felt a smile appear on my face as he rushed towards me.