October 5: "You could've died!"

“You could’ve died!” Yan was freaking out. He had found his senpai wandering outside.

His senpai gave him an angry look. “I would not have died,” they rasped. “I was fine and you know it.”

Yan quickly pressed and finger to their mouth. “Shhh, no more talking! You’re going to strain yourself and your throat could start bleeding again!” Senpai rolled their eyes and gave up. There was no use trying to talk sense into Yan. Not when he was like this. On the bright side, Yan was naive enough to believe that senpai had “accidentally” wandered outside and didn’t stop to think for a second that it was an escape attempt.

“C’mon senpai, let’s give you a bath and put you to bed.” Yan carried his senpai to the bathroom.

“It’s literally 3 in the afternoon.”

“What did I say about straining your throat?” Yan huffed. “I understand that it’s hard, but you have to wait until you don’t feel icky anymore.” Senpai once again rolled their eyes. It was Yan’s fault that they got this sick. If Yan hadn’t mixed up Dr. Iplier’s weird experimental stuff with apple juice, senpai wouldn’t be going through the pain of not being able to talk.

Yan undressed Senpai and ran and hand through his partially red hair as he stared down at them. “You’re just so beautiful.”

“Perv,” they rasped. “Just bathe me already.”

Yan blushed and set Senpai down in the bathtub. “I am not,” He mumbled, too embarrassed to nag Senpai about not talking.

Everything was fine for the rest of the day, and Senpai eventually got better.