October 7: "No. Just... no."

Dark was disturbed at the sight in front of him.

Wilford's studio was filled with more dead bodies than usual, and everything smelled.

Dark sighed and snapped his fingers, his aura dropping the bodies into The Void™.

"Wilford," He called out. "What happened?"

Wilford peaked over the ceiling beam and grinned down at Dark. "It was all just a joke, see!"

Dark recoiled at that. Shit, he's in this mental state again. I have to calm him down before he kills anyone else.

"Yes," Dark nodded. "They all got up and left. They're alive and fine."

Wilford chuckles and drops down from the ceiling beam next to Dark. "I knew they were fine! It was just so rude of them to fall asleep on my floor and then not say goodbye."

Dark nods in agreement. "Yes, very rude. I don't think you should invite such rude people onto your show again."

"I don't think I will." Wilford leaned into Dark's shoulder. "So what brings you here?"

"The Jim's wanted to know if you wanted to work with them today," He explains, not sure if he should actually let Wilford be around anyone at the moment.

Wilford's grin grows wider and he stands up straight. "Hell yeah I want to!" He dashes off into another part of his studio and begins to gather stuff. "Tell them I'll be waiting here for them."

"Alright." Dark turns to walk out of the studio. "Google might tag along."

"That's fine," Wilford calls out.

Dark sighs and leaves the studio. Once he's sure that he's out of Wilford's hearing range, he takes his phone out and calls Google. "Wilford's in that mental state again. Follow him and the Jims."

"Does this require my upgrades?"

"Hm." Dark thought for a moment. "Bring Oliver with you. He's better than the rest of you at calming Wilford down."

"Alright. Are you going to tail him?"

"No. Just... no. He doesn't need me around right now. Seeing me longer than needed could make him spiral even more."

"I'll bring him back in a couple of hours."

Dark hung up the phone and travels through The Void™ to the Jim's news station.

"Look Jim, it's the broken mayor seer!"

"I thought I told you not to call me that," Dark growls.

"Oh no, Jim!" Reporter Jim grips his head. "We forgot Dark Jim's new name!"

Both Jims threw themselves at Dark and wrapped him into a hug. "We're sorry Dark Jim!"

Dark shakes them off of him and takes a deep breath. The Jims were extremely nice, and he just had to remind himself that they don't know what exactly happened to Damien and Celine. "It's alright Jim and Jim." He straightens his suit. "I've stopped by to tell you that Wilford said yes."

"Do you hear what Dark Jim said, Jim? The Candy Man said yes!" And with that, the Jims dashed off with their equipment, leaving Dark alone inside the news station.

Dark sighed and once again travels through The Void™ to get home. He had things to do.