October 11: All Mine

"Now listen here, kitten." Anti lightly ran the blade of his knife across Marvin's face. "You're all mine."

“You’ll pay for this,” Marvin snarled.

Anti chuckled. “Do you really believe that, my puppet?"

Marvin’s face twisted into a snarl. “I ain’t your puppet, you fucking Glitch Bitch.”

Anti frowned and yanked on Mavin’s hair. “Y͘͝o͏u ̡w̨a̶̢n͏n̡͡a̢ ̵͝r͘͞ęp͠e҉a͜҉̡t t̛͘ha͞ţ,̕͢ ͘͝p̴ư͢pp̛͞et͟͏?̴”

“It’s what you are, and what you’ll always be. Glitch Bitch,” Marvin said with a pained grunt.

Anti threw Marvin’s head back. “L͢e̛͡t̡̡’̧s̕̕͟ s̴̷ęę͡ ͘͢y͜͝o̵ų sm̕ir̶k̛͜i̸n̸͞g͠͝ ̢͢͝a͠fte̕͠r̶͜ ͠t̷͢h̢i͜s̷̨.” He snapped his fingers and watched as Marvin screamed in agony. He jerked in the chair as he desperately tried to get away from the electric shocks.

“Glitch Bitch,” Marvin choked out.

Anti’s smug smile twisted into anger and he snapped his fingers again. The Magician gave one last choked scream before going limp. Taking a closer look, Anti discovered that he had passed out from the pain.

“T̡c̨h͟.͜ Su̶c̵h ̕b̶i͏g ̶talk͟ and ҉the̢ k͘i͏t̷t̨en͡ c͢a͏n’t e҉v̴en ta͏ke it.̵” He snaps his fingers once more and the electric shocks stop. There was no point in continuing if he couldn’t hear his puppet’s sweet screams. Shaking his head, he flicked the light switch off and left the room, leaving Marvin in the dark.

***********

When he woke up, every part of Marvin’s body screamed in agony. Seeing as it’s his biggest peeve, maybe he shouldn’t have insulted Anti like that. He might not have been in as much pain if he had just kept his mouth shut. But any regret Marvin had was soon thrown out the window once he saw that he was alone. Great, now was his chance! He gritted his teeth and forced himself to concentrate. He had one shot to do this right because as soon as Anti sensed his magic, he’d come running. And who knew when Marvin would get a chance to be alone again.

Focusing all the magic he could, he began chanting quietly.“Ελευθερώστε μου από αυτούς τους δεσμούς και με παραδώστε στο σπίτι.” The warmth of his magic made Marvin feel relieved. It was working, and in a moment he’d be home.

Anti came running into the room a few seconds later. “W͏͟h̷a͘͘t ̷͘t͟he ͟hell̶̸ ̵͠d͘o̡ ̧̛͜y҉͝҉o̷͡ų̡ ҉t̢͜hi̶̵̶n͜k͝͞ y̕͞o҉̨u͡’͢͟r̴̵͘e̛͝ ͞͞do̢͜͡in̢͘g͝!?̨”

Marvin flashed him a weak smirk. “Later Glitch Bitch.”

Anti roared and charged at him, only to fall through thin air. He slammed his knife down where Marvin was sitting moments before. 

______________________________________

I was so close to not letting Marvin escape.

Marvin's spell: "Release me from these ties and deliver me home."