October 9: Dismantled

"Cool down your systems Bing. You are going to overheat."

Well I wouldn't be overheating if you a$$h#le$ weren't dismantling me. Bing bit back his retort and did as he was told. He had to remind himself that Google wasn't doing this willingly. He shouldn't receive the brunt of his anger.

A searing pain surrounded Bing's left arm as a hiss left his lips

Just as Google was opening his mouth to speak, a knock on the door drew his attention.

"May I have a word with you, Google?" Google nods.

Google stands up as Dark crosses the threshold and beckons Oliver over. "Continue running tests on him. I will be back."

'Running tests'? Yeah sure, that was totally what they were doing. Completely taking him apart, dismantling him, was how they were running tests on him.

Bing once again pushes those thoughts away. He instead keeps his attention on Dark. He scanned him and was not surprised in the slightest by the results.

Dark was looking as neat as ever, his suit showing no signs of wrinkles. How does he always keep his suit so nice looking?

Bing was quickly brought back to his senses when Oliver removed another part of him. As he winces, he bites his lip to hold back his hiss of pain. He couldn't show weakness with Dark in the room. The bastard would smirk and relish in the satisfaction that Bing was in pain.

"I'm sorry," Oliver whispers. "It'll be over soon, ok?"

Bing stiffly nods and continues to hold back any and all signs of being in pain. He was surprised that Dark hadn't come over here already. Usually when he was punishing someone, he'd taunt them.

Dark glances over at him and clenches his jaw. He mumbles something to Google before taking his leave.

"You can stop now." Google places his hand on Oliver's shoulder. "Dark has decided that Bing has learned his lesson."

"Are we...." Oliver gives Google a hopeful look. "Are we allowed to put him back together?"

Google nods. "Yes." He reaches over and begins to help Oliver put Bing back together. "We must hurry though. Dark needs us to complete another task."

To say Bing was surprised would be an understatement. Why didn't Dark say something to him?

As they worked in silence for the next few minutes, it took Bing all of his courage to ask Google what he and Dark talked about.

"He told me to tell you he was sorry," Google says with great disdain. "He said that it was wrong of him to explode at you like that, and that it was not right of him to make us dismantle you as punishment."

Bing clenches his jaw. "B@$t@rd. He could've apologise to my face."

"We should really have your censor turned off," Google mummers in response.

Bing huffs. "You're not listening are you?"

"Oh I am," Google assures. "I am just choosing to ignore that in case Dark ever wants to go through my cloud."

Bing's expression twists into disgust. "He's done that before?"

"What'd you do to make him mad?" Oliver quickly changes the subject. Dark going through their cloud is a touching subject.

"I ran over his feet with my skateboard by accident," He says quietly.

Oliver twitches. "He made us dismantle you.... All because you ran over his feet on accident?"

"Focus Oliver," Google says. "We need to finish putting him back together. You can be angry later."

Oliver takes a deep breath and forces himself to focus. "Yeah. right."