Stunt Drives and Future Plans

EY CHAPTER TWO NO TIME FOR AN INTRO YOU KNOW WHO THIS CRAP BELONGS TO LETS DO THIS!

INSPIRATION WAITS FOR NO ONE!

P.S let me know what you guys think i'm always reading your comments alright LETSDOTHIS!

It was a while after he was accepted into DeadSec. He had already helped tons of people from randoms by giving them free money at ATM machines to dicking over the worlds most hated man. The man laughed over raising the price for leukemia medicine by over 500% and then laughed about the people who'd never be able to afford it! So naturally when Marcas overheard that he was a huge Weiss Schnee opera fan, he knew just what to do. They made a sound board of all of Weiss usual words they took from interviews and the like and made the perfect sound board to fool the idiot to 'buying' her newest album. But instead he just gave DeadSec over 6 million Lien and was met with an

Now with millions in their pocket they were actually free to do whatever they wanted. Josh had the funds to build his massive Drone he wanted to make. Sitara had the funds to do whatever kind of art she wanted. Wrench had the funds to buy anything he wanted to smash and Horatio had the money to... Go back to work at the Nudle company... More on that later.

But for now, Marcas was seen walking up to Wrench who was on a computer. "Yo Marcas, have you seen the new Jimmy Siska movie?" He asked almost too excited.

"No, it's out? Yeah! Pull it up man!"

"No, no, not on this. For this we need perfect sound, we need a big screen and we need to be comfy."

"You're right."

"We need quiet." he said as he led both of them to the couch towards a bunch of big screens on the wall.

"Have you seen it yet?"

When Wrench turned his head his X eyes turned into question marks as his head tilted. "No man, i waited for you."

"Your the best! thank you." He said as he fist bumped his friend.

"Alrighteverybodywe'regonnawatchthetrailer,shutthefuckup!"

"Shut Up!"

=-==-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Have you found the infiltrator of the CTOS building yet Ozpin?" The shadowed figure of the Council man asked.

The Headmaster was standing with his attention on facing out towards the City of Vale. Somewhere out there was the man he wanted. If his skills with technology was this good to hack something as advanced as CTOS... Then maybe he was a useful asset to have against the queen. Not that the council needed to know that. "No. As now the only details we have on him are the clothing he wore. And that isn't a good enough lead as it goes with the style that most young people wear now adays. Body structure and physique suggest an age close to the typical academy applicant. Yet... From what little i could see they showed little promise in that field."

"We don't care about their skills. We want them found and persecuted. If they hadn't have deleted their profile we'd know who it was but without it we have no clue who could have done this. This is why we needed Ironwood's science department on this but you decided to-"

"I decided to have CTOS in Vale be programmed by the people of Vale. And yet you still have your control and they are still locked out so do not get all high and mighty on me COUNCIL MAN. You can still be voted off the council if need be. No matter how much power you control. Power will not last forever."