The attack on a Prophet and Beacon's Involvment

Hey everybody this is Carpboy009 here.

Welp... There isn't much to say. Job's going good. Get my first paycheck soon. I'll have money to do things now and buy other stuff... Yeah. I smell like fertilizer but that's ok. The perks of working in a factory plant but whatever.

Don't know what else to say except i've over stuffed my plate for a while and i'm just now starting to get it all taken care of. Either way let's just start the story.

I'm always reading your comments so don't be afraid to give a shoutout to anyone or... I don't know. Do whatever you want.

By the way for those of you who've been messeging me questions for this story. If it doesn't seem like my other stories in ways of how i tell it. It's more of a side project to waste time on. Don't get me wrong, i still put thought and effort into it, just not as much since i've got a lot of things going on you know? Either way, hope you guys understand and don't worry, i'll go balls to the wall with this story eventually. Make it all good and climactic when things get good in the RWBY timeline. Some time in late Volume 1. Gotta love it! 

This is a fanfiction- Buy the MerchenDICE!

It had been a few days since Ruby had started beacon. It wasn't a good first day. She literally exploded, med several new people, said new people became her teammates but before that she had to go through an initiation that meant killing lots of Grimm including two of the deadliest and most common around Vale. But after all of that she was slowly making progress with Weiss and Blake was slowly climbing out of their shells. Pretty good so far.

It wasn't until later that day when she started going through her scroll in her team dorm. "Hey guys... What's DedSec?"

Weiss instantly turned her head. "DedSec?! They're a bunch of technology hackers that go around ruining the lives of people on a day to day basis... Why do you ask?" At the sound of her Blake looked up from her book and Yang looked down from her bed in confusion.

"Well i'm just looking around on the internet and i found a video posted by these people... Wanna watch it?" She asked playfully and Yang was already sliding next to her sister to get a front row seat. Blake looked down in thought before looking up and sitting on the other side. "Come on Weiss~ you know you want to watch too." Yang teased. Weiss simply huffed and stood next to the bed to watch the scroll as Ruby pressed play.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

(Skip to 1:30-2:11 for the video clip)

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

"Wow..." Ruby said when the video ended.

"That is a more... Polite word to explain the utter garbage i just witnessed. New Dawn is a Pristine church that my father has been a proud member of for years."