Striking a Deal and Prime8 attack.

Chapter 6... Oh boy.

Alright everyone so i'll be honest with you. At this point i'm mainly winging it. I presented some familiar elements in the beginning. SLOWLY built you into the RWBY verse and just basically brought you all a curve ball the last chapter that DRAMATICALLY changes everything.

Yep... I'm ballsy like that. 

So here i hope to either do the same thing or make this story just a little more interesting. I'm gonna cut a few of the familiar Watch dogs 2 missions mentioned in this chapter to better get an... Idea out of my head. Involving two characters. You'll see who.

Now i normally don't ask this, mainly because i don't really care but i want you guys to try sharing this story to other people who you'd think would like it. Mainly because i wanna see if it changes anything like views or votes or crap like that.

Keep in mind i still don't really care if you do or not but i'm just curious to see if that does anything.

Alright enough of that crap here we go.

This is a Fanfiction- PLAY THE GAMES!... Cuz i just found out RWBY has a game now BUT STILL!

Another day had passed. The gang had all stayed the night at the Hackerspace. Nothing new for them, they do it all the time but now they had someone to watch over. When the next morning came along Wrench had somehow gotten out of babysitting duty by convincing Josh to babysit for him. He went off to prepare more 'goodies' when they started to get to the 'blow shit up' part of their plan.

Eventually it was later that day when the whole gang was there to part time watch her and discuss the plan. Unaware that they're guest was waking up while they went through with planning but also when the hospital equipment started getting locked up.

Marcus had entered in when they had discovered this problem. And Amber had started waking up when it started.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Darkness and still pain. That was all that she could feel.

Amber could tell she was awake due to these feelings. The fact she was able to acknowledge she was in pain and think of clear thoughts was evidence enough. She started to slowly open her eyes and was met with... Not what she expected. She looked over to her right to see what looked like some kind of basement... The kind of basement that she would've wanted as a kid. With paintings and graffiti everywhere. Food, trash, bottles, cans and various other things scattered about. Just a lot of stuff in general she would've wanted... Minus the trash.

She looked over to see several people all sitting around a table. Their voices were mumbled but she could see them fine. One was a dark skinned young man. Looking like the prime age to join one of the Huntsmen academies. Another was a girl walking around, shaking her hands as if she was explaining something. There was another boy, roughly the same age as the last by her guess, sitting behind a computer, typing very fast and then there was... Huh...

The last person, she didn't know how old he was from looking, mainly because of the mask. But as he talked the symbols on the mask changed ever once in a while. Making him look Happy or sad or anything he was feeling... Interesting. His outfit was the most interesting with dark black leather and dulled down spikes going all around. Even having spikes on his mask. Who were these people.

"Guys." She could hear the boy in the green jacket talk. Her hearing was coming back now that she was awake. "She's waking up." Huh? With that all of them looked over to look straight at her. Her eyes widened at this and she tried to move but the pain in her limbs were still too much to handle. She looked back and noticed that one of the boys. The one in the blue bomber jacket, was next to her now.