Negotiations and Plot Unraveling Discoveries

Here we go...

Stuff... Things... Explanations... Ok here we go.

Let's just leave that with no context and continue with the story.

Marcus was seen walking down the streets of Vale, talking with his team on the busy schedule they found themselves in. He passed several Beacon Students rushing back to school after lunch as he spoke in his mic connected to his ear buds.

"Alright guys, when do i gotta meet with Ozpin?"

Sitara was the first to answer. "Ozpin should be leaving school grounds soon. No movement yet."

"Ok and where's Leni?"

"She likes to go to that bar down town. The one Run by Junior Xiong... The guy we just stopped from locking the hospitals-"

"Yeah, i get it. I'll be careful." He said.

"Alright, just make sure to find out whatever she wants, who she's working for and leave to make in time for Ozpin's meeting."

"I get it, we've got a lot of stuff on our plate. I'll be quick, promise." with that he hung up the call and turned the corner heading down the streets. He eventually found his way towards Junior's bar. Knowing well enough the kind of people that hang around here, he decided to make it fast. The fact he was wearing his DedSec gear didn't help but... Who really pays attention to clothes?

He walking in towards the bouncer. "No entrance without a pass."

Marcus simply smiled, pulling out his scroll and tapped the screen. A moment the bouncer pulled out his scroll when it beeped. All he did was walk on past. It was surprising how distracted everyone can get with their scrolls.

He walked past several staff members getting things prepared for the night and past two girls in red and white dresses. The Malachite twins. The toughest bouncers in Vale. They were at a booth but stopped talking, keeping a watchful eye on him. But he didn't really care. He walked up to the bar where he saw a familiar figure talking with the owner.

"Can i get you anything-" Junior stopped as he saw Marcus. "DedSec... You've got a lot of nerve showing up here. Especially after what happened."

Leni had turned to see who it was. "Relax Junior, he's just acting like a little Dickbag because of what i did." She taunted. "So, how many lapdogs do you have behind the scenes to crack my uncrackable lock?" she asked taking a sip of her drink.

Marcus sighed. "Ok. Credit where credit is due. Now, uh, do you want me to ask nicely? Because you could give me the key and i can be on my way." He said but Leni just laughed.

"What?! It's ransom-ware mother fucker."

"Which means you want what?" Marcus asked. Junior simply looked on at the conversation, wiping down different glasses as he did so.

"Oh... I want you to make one of those idiotic 'vids' of yours."

Marcus gave out a sarcastic gasp. "Wooow, i didn't know you were a follower."

"Oh, you want the precious polls to adore you? Well not on my Fucking watch. Especially not while i'm hired to keep you guys locked down." she said while sending a message on her scroll. Marcus couldn't read it but he made out the words, 'DedSec, club, now.' Not good. He needed to leave fast but Leni kept talking.

"I want... A public broadcast that says DedSec isn't worth two seconds, let alone fifteen minutes of the public's fucking time. Spice it up." She said as she stood up from the stool. "Add some tears." She mocked. Junior just smiled, watching someone who screwed him over get screwed themselves.