Jealousy thy name is Lance (Fem Keithx Fem Lance)

Grocery shopping.

One of the things Lance is surprisingly good at. She can remember everything they need and have, without a shopping list. After running down the aisles and grabbing food and random things Lance thought would be cool, she ran out, after paying of course. Jumping into the car and driving to the home which she and her girlfriend, Keith shared. But, as she neared, she saw the driveway was already occupied by another car. A familiar one.

Parking on the street she took her grocery bags and made her way to the front door. What she saw made her drop her groceries.

Rola, that bitch, was sidling up to Keith, all fake and batting her eyelashes. She bent a little to an angle, so Keith could see the gap between her breasts. Not that Keith was interested.

Lance freaked out. "What the hell! Get away from my girlfriend!"she screeched. Rola stumbled back in surprise, turning her head around so fast, it almost gave her whiplash. "Oh, uh...hey Lance! I..wasn't expecting you to come back so soon. I was just, erm, talking to Keith! Uh...she was just...we were just..." Rola stuttered, caught red handed.

Lance, having a flair for the over dramatic, marched to Keith, and jumped into her hands. Keith, with her super fast reflexes, shot her hands out to catch her instantly. Keith, while holding Lance bridal style, simply shrugged apologetically at Rola. She couldn't control her flamboyant girlfriend, but she didn't want to seem impolite to Rola.

"Stay away from my girlfriend, Rola!" Lance yelled, giving Rola an accusing glare.

Keith mentally slapped her forehead. Why is she like this?

"But, I.." Rola tried to make up an excuse.

"No buts, you bitch! Keith is mine and, therefore, off limits, understood?"

Then, gesturing extravagantly to Keith, they stepped inside the door. Lance slammed the door shut, leaving a bewildered and shocked Rola. She stood, staring at the door for several minutes, before Lance opens the door, runs out, grabs the groceries, stares at Rola and says, "Are you alright?"

Before Rola could reply, Lance was already back inside, and the door slammed shut in front of Rola's face, twice today.

Eyes still wide and still in shock, she shuffled away, questioning everything.

And Keith? Keith was just sitting here, staring at Lance singing and dancing as she put the groceries away. In her mind, Keith vowed to never, ever, invite a female over, ever again.

The End!

Author's notes:

Thanks for reading and voting! It inspires me to keep writing for my fave ship! I know it's a little short.

Bai bai!

Kai
❤️💙💜💚💛