• Prologue •

Oh, that's 👆 the MC of my story (~˘▾˘)~

Hi~
I am just too into system stories that I couldn't help but try making one myself.

Of course, it's BL! (◕‿◕✿)

System stories without BL feels sooo empty (for me!)

Please comment saying if you all like it  (இ﹏இ'。)

*sigh* after all I do need some motivation to continue writing...
*。٩(ˊωˋ*)و✧*。

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

'Argh!!!'
.
.
.

'What the fuck was that???'
.
.
.

'Wait...'
.
.
.

'That's not it!'
.
.
.

'I'm fucking dead! DEAD!!!'
.
.

°•~DAMN FLASHBACK~•°

Xiu Ming was currently 24 years old and a middle class business man and on his way to a blind date.

He bought a beautiful bouquet of Pink roses from the flower shop. Of course, it's NOT for a guy~ well if you all are pondering on it then~ just the day before he went on a blind date with a guy and the guy was what you would call the "worst candidate".

Back to the second date... His blind date was with a cute girl of 20, Qi Muan, a fashion designer. Their love bloomed and blah blah blah...

Qi Muan joined Xiu Ming's company due to her talent of fashion designing and their relationship also grew.

Until one day when she found herself a better golden thigh, that too of a rival company of Xiu Ming. She sold out all the inside information to her new golden thigh and Xiu Ming's company went bankrupt. That day Xiu Ming lost everything and also realised that Qi Muan was our typical green tea bitch!

Xiu Ming then collected all the evidence of her dark works after 2 years of great effort. Don't ask me how!

But before he could even reveal or hand those evidence over to police, that bitch got an air of it. She then made a deal with Truck-san to drive him over.

Xiu Ming was on his way with the evidence to the police station when suddenly a truck hit his car throwing it a few meters away. After the brutal hit and with no quick help because of it being an isolated road he eventually died of fatal injury and awful blood loss!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Truck-san: finally~ now I'll get free wash and also food!!! ヾ(*ΦωΦ)ノ

Qi Muan: *evil smirk* of course... For a job well done! (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

Xiu Ming: I'll come back soon baby~ after all I need to generously 'reward' you for what you've done to me~ ( ¬‿¬)

Qi Muan: *shivers* why do I suddenly feel cold...?  '(๑ △ ๑)'*

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

*phew* finally done with the prologue ~

Names are all made-up! (So, please don't mind o(╥﹏╥)o )

≧(´▽`)≦   byebye~~