1.4 {Jombie~}

...let's just see what heck of a story I wrote ~~~      (๑‾ ꇴ ‾๑)

I've been reading Chinese cultivation stories a lot- if you want to recommend some more then please ❤
(。♥‿♥。)

<Immortal mortal> (you'll find it in wattpad)

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A few minutes later a robotic voice sounded. <Welcome to the DE camp. Today, I, an AI bot, Grim, will accompany you to your introduction to the DE camp army force. Please be seated and pay attention.>

Harfel stared at the floating screen on the stage. The floating screen had a man of early thirty's speaking in the robotic voice. It was Grim.

<The DE camp army force has 5 teams consisting of Team A, B, C, D, E. With team A the best and E the least. Your abilities will be tested out in a combat test after sometime and you'll be allocated to the different teams depending on the results. Everyone will be given results in points, 0 points for least and 10 being the highest. The combat test for each of you will last for 5 minutes. Within these 5 minutes if you can kill 20 zombies you will obtain 10 points, two zombies with 1 point. These zombies are stronger than the casual ones. These zombies have intelligence of level 1. The further details of the zombies worldwide will be given to you all later on. Those who can obtain 5 points or more are qualified to enter the DE camp's army force, those with 3 points or above but bellow 5 points will be the assisting soldiers and the rest with lower than 3 points will be disqualified. If you want to give up during the combat test, hold out your ID card, the test will be over and you will be disqualified. I will call out the number on your card and you will come down to the stage for the combat test. Now, let's begin!>

As he finished saying all these a silver light flashed on everyone's ID card as numbers appeared on it. Harfel's number was 501, it is clear that there were around 1000 participants here.

"Ah, there's so many people here... I wonder what will happen!" Harfel sighed as he shook his head. [Yo' already have the skills you learnt so far! What's with the attitude?] Leupas just rolled his eyes. "Heh!" Harfel didn't bother with it anymore and returned his sight on the stage as the robotic voice called out.

<Card Number 0001, approach the stage.>

A young yet bulky man approached the stage. Just as he stepped on the stage a clear energy barrier enclosed the entire stage and a light mist was produced inside. After a few seconds it cleared and around 20 zombies appeared a little further from the bulky man. They all looked almost the same as they charged towards the man the moment they felt a presence near by.

Just as one came near the man, he punched out with a strong force on the zombie's lower abdomen. Prior to expectations however the zombie just backed a few steps but nothing much happened. Seeing this the man quickly pulled out a dagger like structure which emitted a bright violet energy making the dagger look like sword as he swung it towards the zombie and just like soft butter the zombie was cut it half as green pungent liquid spurted out and the zombie fell.

The man quickly smashed the skull of the zombie to mush using the dagger and took out a bright greenish blue crystal rock from the zombie skull as he swung his violet energy dagger towards the other approaching zombies. It seemed like a long time passed but however all these happened in just a few seconds.

The bulky young man swung his violet dagger sword once towards the other zombies. However it seems that because of their intelligence level 1 the zombies could learn from the first zombie and could defend against 50% of the sword attack. This continued every time one zombie was killed. Time passed as he had to repeatedly strike a single zombie due to it's increased resistance towards the sword attacks. He barely managed to kill six of the 20 zombies when the 5 minutes was over.

The crystal rock in the skulls of zombies will be different coloured and valued based on their strength and intelligence, it's size however will usually be about the size of a baby's fist. These crystal rocks can be used as energy source for many things while some can also be exchanged for weapons or anything of similar value.

The bulky man was injured by the zombies however a person can get infected with zombie virus only when they are bitten. He only obtained 3 points but he can take on the assisting soldier's role.

In this combat test there will be times when people will be bitten by the zombies, however, those with 5 points or higher will be given a certain antidote while the others will have to get their own. However these antidotes are not some medicine that could be casually bought in a pharmacy! These antidotes are priceless as they can save a life while also creating about 30% resistance towards future virus attacks. These antidotes are modified in the DE camp's Special Research Lab and provided to others whenever necessary.

This smashing, slicing, biting, punching continued as many participants were disqualified and some managed to obtain 3 or more points while only 10 to 15 managed to get points 5 or higher.

Harfel has no idea who those people are but they are pretty strong and skilled to be able to get such points, the highest points reached till now is 7 points. There were few female participants here which could be counted on one hand. Harfel watched almost every combat test here to gain all the visual experience possible. Soon Harfel's number was called out.

<Card Number 0501, approach the stage.>

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Harfel: I, The Great Zombie Slayer, will squash you to death with a single pinch! *hysterical laughter*            (/●◔∀◐●)/

Sudden emergence of the Zombie King twice the size of an elephant...

The Zombie King: Squash me to death? *strong killing intent* ( /' ◣д◢)/'

Harfel: ZOMBIE KING, MY ASS! JUST FUCK OFF*! *just one pinch!*  ( ╬◣ 益◢)凸

The Zombie King: Impossib--- *dies*  ( ˟ ⌑ ˟ )

Harfel: NOW WHO'S NEXT! (╬⓪益⓪)

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hope you all will like it~~~ 💜💙💚💛

Please read, vote and comment *need love* *lots and lots* 💘 (ó﹏ò。)

Bai Bai❣ ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_