1.6 {Jombie~}

Haaaloooo ( ´ ▽ ' )ノ ❤️

It's really been soooooo loooooong
(*´ ˘ '*)♡

Don't worry, wahahaha! I'm still alive albeit way, way too lazy (๑¯∇¯๑)

I tried to make Arc 1.6  ( ⁎ᵕᴗᵕ⁎ )

Yayyy.. the lazy me  ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Suddenly a bright light enveloped Harfel as his head started buzzing!

Many other participants were enveloped in the bright light as well, however, there were 5 different colours of bright light corresponding to the 5 different teams.

After a few seconds the buzzing sounds in Harfel's head started to cease. He slowly opened his eyes and found himself in a huge training hall. There were many other participants around him as well. Looking down he realised that there was a platform that was just ceasing to glow. Five Robust looking middle aged man and a heroic looking woman were standing side by side at the centre of the training hall. The training hall had all kinds of equipments required for their physical training.

After the introduction of the 6 leading people, they introduced the functions of each equipments and the schedule for physical training each day. Once it was over, bright light once again enveloped every participants present.

They then arrived at a combat hall which was separated into many different compartments. Each of these compartments had the functions of choosing the levels, qualities, strength and number of zombies to fight as in virtual reality. There are challenges that can be taken up in these compartments. If won then the person can gain 'Challenge Points' that could be used for purchasing items and so on included in the list given.

After all the explanations they were all once again transported via the light platform. Now they were each in a different living compartments.

Harfel looked around his compartment, it was divided into a small bedroom, kitchen, living room and a bathroom. Everything was neatly arranged and ready to use.

"Leupas! Is the FL Fenis or whatever back yet?" Harfel suddenly asked as he realised that the FL still exists and that he's not playing some VR game!

[Yes, she came back 2 days earlier than yo'. Right now she's with ML and a few important researchers of the DE camp, reporting the experiment results and improvement in the Antidote.] Leupas answered in a monotonous voice.

"oh, then... I'll sleep for now. Call me when something actually happens!" With that Harfel just falls on the bed and... *snore*

{What the fuck!! This asshole! I had to all the work and he goes to sleep just like that? Ahhh! Why am I this asshole's system!!-}
Leupas was internally screaming and frustrated about its existence when-

|||ACCESS DENIED! REQUIRES 5000 SYSTEM-PERSONAL-POINTS TO UNLOCK 'MEMORY PIECE 1'|||

{Fuck this shit! Just what is this SPP(System-Personal-Point) and memory piece? It almost scared the shit out of me twice already! Popping up out of nowhere.}  Gritting his teeth in anger he solemnly makes a decision.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A bright light flashes in the compartment. And a projection appears with an announcement.

<All the members of the army camp teams, please be sure to attend the team meeting today on time. The time and location of your team meeting is saved in your ID card. Thank you.>