(Chapter 1) Tattered Past

(Y/N)'s POV-

It was that one day, that made everything turn downhill. That one horrible day that everything started to pull me down. That day when my dad died, and I could've done something about it.

6 hours before death...

"Eww Dad really?!" My sister complained next to me as my dad started to laugh his ass off, he held a worm and it started to poop everywhere, The spasms in my chest build up and I started to laugh as well. "I can't help when a worm poops!!" My dad said between laughs, my sister just scooted away from him, "Well you could've dropped it somewhere on the ground and not the bench next to me!!" She replied as soon as she got 10 feet away. "But that's not fun!" I said tears coming out of my eye from laughing so much, she just rolled her eyes and hopped into the car, I looked at dad and he studied the woods. "Whatcha lookin at?" I asked inquisitively, he turned around sharply, his scarf flowing a little bit in the wind. "N-Nothing, let's start to get back at the house it's getting dark" he said, he looked nervous but it didn't bother me that much. I looked up at the sky, it had darkened a little bit, but not enough to ruin the trip to Casey's to figure out it was closed. "Umm try looking at the sky maybe that'll help with what's going on" I said using my hands to point at the sky then at my eyes. He just sighed and kinda chuckled like an old raspy grandpa, I walked around our red regular car, I never payed much attention to the brands so all I identified it was it's color. I reached for the car door and hopped in, "Let's goo!!!" I said getting comfy in shotgun. Dad got in and started the engine while I had just finished buckling myself to the car, "I guess another three hours back!!" I said enthusiastically, my sister groaned, I smiled it off as I heard the familiar country songs hit my ears. The car took off and I found myself closing my eyes slowly, and darkness swept me off my feet.

3 hours before death...

I woke up as some pointy as fingers prodded me into the biceps, "What?!" I looked back to see my sister, she smirked. "What'd you do now?" I said glaring at her, "oh just wanted to let you know the car just broke down like a half-hour ago.. yeah" she said smacking her gum while the hoops in her ears jingled a little bit. I rolled my eyes, and turned my attention to my dad, I noticed it had gotten darker than I anticipated. I looked at my watch to see it was 6:35 pm. 'Great..' I thought frustratedly.

—————————————————————————————————

Sorry this is so short I'm very tired and I can't keep meh eyes open so I hope you enjoyed please if you liked it and wanted some more go ahead and add this to your library and follow me like a good person, nah I'm joking. Or am I?