(Chapter 2) Nothing but Pain

(Y/N)'s POV-
2 hours before death...

"(Y/N)! Come help me!!" My father said I snapped my head to his direction, I nodded as he waited. I got out of the car and headed to the front, "Sorry you have to do this-" He started to say but I cut him off, "It's fine!" I said reassuringly to him. He gave me a wench after I reassured him, "I don't know what's the problem!" He said frustrated, I took a look at the engine. It was super steamy, my eyes burned but I kept them open, then I saw a hole in the engine. I swatted the smoke away, but it continued to come out of that hole, "There's a hole in the engine" I said facing dad. He looked pissed off, "Really right now?" He said to himself angrily, I was confused and nervous so I looked around to see if we could possibly get home, it had gotten so cold and dark it was hard seeing anything. But thanks to the headlights I just saw a dirt road, 'Only way is walking home, but it's cold, and (S/N)'s would complain a lot. Man I didn't think about getting trapped outside, but we don't have any other choice.' I thought trying to think of a solution, "Um this isn't much but we could ditch the car and start walking home?" I asked my breath of air slightly visible. My dad sighed and closed his eyes, "I guess but your sister will complain.. a lot" he said holding the bridge of his nose while the other hand on his hip, "Well it's either that or we die out here alone" I said rolling my eyes. 'Like if I didn't already know she would complain' I thought sarcastically, my dad didn't reply so I went over to the window and knocked on it. My sister jumped making me laugh, she rolled down the window glaring at me, "Hey we um have a present.." I said trying to not freak her out, "Is it the car fixed?" She asked crossing her arms, "No shithead now hurry" I said walking away to hear her scoff in complaint. I walked up to my dad again, "She's coming" I reported putting my hands on my hips, "Good." He said opening his eyes and crossing his arms. "Better than ever here comes the devil herself" I said as I saw (S/N) getting out of the car, Dad chuckled quietly, "Then who's god?" He asked looking to the forest beside us. "You obviously, and Mom is Mary right? And then I'm nothing!" I said in a jokingly matter, "Your a devil too" he said smirking and looking back at me. "She sure is and I'm the angel!" My sister said flinging her hair in my face, I grabbed some of it in my mouth and pulled, "OW!" She dramatically said. "Don't fling your hair in my face" I said scratching my nose but flipping her off, she rolled her eyes as me and dad started to walk away from the car but still on the dirt road. "Where are we going?!" She said hurrying to catch up in her "high heels". "Home" My dad replied, this time his breath of air was clearly visible. "Yeah" I said agreeing, My sister didn't reply but I kept my eyes on the road, I started to get tired but kept going.

1 minute before death...

"Can we take a break? Please..?" My sister complained for the 356th time, nope I'm not counting. My dad sighed and slowed down, I stopped while my sister lagged behind, "Why'd you wear high heels?" I asked already knowing the answer, "None of y- (Y/N) WATCH OUT" She started to say but her eyes widened as she strained to yell, I looked in front of me but I made contact with the dirt road. I looked up to see my dad, getting hit, by OUR car, I cried out as I heard the loudest thump. I heard a laugh but it disappeared as I got up and ran to my dad. "No.. NO NO NO!" I yelled, tears streaming down my face, (S/N) ran and kneeled by him. His face was.. calm? But blood poured out of his mouth and chest, there laid the most important person, the person I loved and he's dead. I cried out trying anything, CPR, slapping him on the face, yelling in his ears but nothing happened he just laid there calmly.

—————————————————————————————————

Hello! This was really sad and painful to write, but I hope it helps you understand what's gonna be in the present, also if you caught onto the certain thing that happened when Dad got hit, good job 👏🏻