(Chapter 6) Leave me alone

~Time Skip to a few days~

It's been a few days, not much happened except I became friends with Mark and jack. I walked down the street happily, and alone, yes it was dark. But I got hungry and decided to go get some food from McDonald's. While I walked down the street I started to hear running footsteps behind me, I looked in panic but saw nothing. This worried me, I sped up a little faster, sad that I still had to live in the downtown area. Then I heard the footsteps again and they were faster this time. I looked but nothing yet again, "Maybe I'm paranoid" I said to myself out loud. Then I get pushed down to the ground, I was to tired to argue as I get dragged to an alley. Suddenly I heard the guy laughed, it sounded demonic and like a maniac. "I̵̼̠͗̓ ̴̝͇̚͝j̶̜͔̳̅̈́̅ṷ̷͕͉̈̀͑s̴̠̙̐̅ẗ̷̡̜́͂ ̴̣̽̂c̷͈̏ô̴̦̣ü̸̝̞̖l̸͍̱̩̿̄d̶̲̜̤̂̈́n̸͙̲̫̉̊'̶̫̾t̷͖͆ ̴̛͚̝̮̀h̸͈̼̺̕e̴̘͓͆l̵̜̽͝p̶̞̓͘ ̶͖͖͊̌m̶̡̛̫̩̄̊y̶̞̺̓s̴̤̜̳͛̐ḛ̶̽͂͊l̸̢̂̏f̵̪̟̽ ̸̛̠̋K̴̬̗̺͗í̵̹t̶͍͐̒ţ̶̼͎̋ȇ̷͕̖͍ṇ̷̓,̸̙̜̈́͘ ̸̹̯̙̂ÿ̷̲̟́o̷͈̗͆u̶̺͘̚ ̷̳͐a̸̡̭̣͊̿̀r̶̫̍̐e̷̱̾̑ ̵̪͚̅͝͝t̷̳̩̥̍ö̶̪̩͆̔o̴̖̖̺̓ ̷̺̰̫͘͠e̸̘̯͂̔͝á̷̰̟̊s̸͚͚̃͘y̵͓̪͌ ̸̢͌̈́͌ť̴̨̘͍o̶̦̒̋͠ ̶̯̗̭̀̋͂t̵̛͕͉̂ǎ̴͖̬͖k̶͙͗̆e̵̡͍̘̍ ̷̣̎̌â̷͖̥̅d̸̞͖́v̵̙̲̋̃̈a̶̧̦̺͗̓n̸͔̈́ț̸͋â̶͙͚̾̅͜g̵̖̀́̽ͅè̴̘͙͖̎͝ ̵̞̺́̕ö̷̘̖́͝f̸̟̐͝!̶̼͑̍͑" The guy said his voice slightly echoing, suddenly it hits me, And I start screaming for help. "SHUT UP!" The guy yells at me, I start to struggle as he pins me to a wall, "No please I'm begging you!" I struggle. "T̶̢̼̎ḣ̴͉̯̩͠a̵̩̓̉ṱ̴̰̬͌͐'̴̗͓̕s̶̤̆̇ ̴͍̰̈̒́c̶͍̥͝ù̴̧̡̾t̸̉̌͜e̶̪̎͘͝,̶̠͘ͅ ̶̻̤̓̾I̵̟̎ ̷̺̰̘̀̿̌D̵̻͛̔͛Ô̵̼̖̽N̸̟͘T̷̽͗̏͜ ̷̪̜͌̍F̷͙̥͑͑̚Ȗ̴̼̰̉̈́C̷̠̦͒͆͒K̶̹͉̿I̵̹̖͛ͅN̶̩̟̈́G̵̟̺̕ ̶̯͎̀͋C̷̗͛A̷̹̻͒̕R̴̤̝̼͌̇̒E̸͇̊̐̕.̷̡̲̥͑" He yelled at me as he slowly took of my clothes, and then I saw a hint of green under his black hood. I cried out in pain as his very cold skin touched my thighs, "Please!" I said tears streaming down their familiar path, I continued to struggle. I hear his laugh once more as he put me on my hands and knees, I close my eyes hoping this is a dream, but I didn't wake up. I hear him pull down his pants, and under boxers, "O̴̞̣̒̚p̷͙̓ë̷͚̻́̔ͅn̶̢̘̆ ̴̝̓w̷̬̮̝̓̃͋ǐ̷̩d̶͈͇͕̒e̸̪͕͛̒͌ ̷̙̣̔k̸̞̘͙͑́i̶̻̗͒͂͝t̷̗͑t̸͕̻̬͑e̵̩̳͉͊̈ṇ̸̣͋" he said laughing again. 'I swear to god if he laughs again I will scream' I thought annoyed, and I obeyed opening my mouth, but keeping my eyes closed.

•⚠️WARNING⚠️•
•SMUT/FLUFF/LEMONS/BANANAS•

He shoved his dick in my mouth, fast and hard, he grabbed my hair and made me suck onto it. My head bobbing fast because of his grip on my head, I hear him groan out in pleasure and my tears scream. 'Why me?' I thought as I let him continue, I was too tired to fight, what seemed like thirty minutes he finally cummed into my mouth and made me swallow it. Now, he forced me down onto the ground, the sounds drowned out, my cries silent to him. 'Why?' I asked myself again as he slammed his dick into my pussy, the pain overwhelmed me and I cried out again to earn a bite on my foot that was hanging in the air. I was hurting but I had to keep silent as he went faster and faster and faster. What seemed like hours he finally cummed into my pussy then left me naked in the alley.

•⚠️WARNING OVER⚠️•

I don't remember much, but feeling horrible and guilty that I let him do such a thing to me. I was to tired to move and I was in pain. Next thing I remember I was at home in my bed again, while my best friend and sister talked sadly.