(Chapter 3) Who?

(Y/N)'s POV-
Present...

I hastily sighed as I dragged my feet out of bed, another day, more sadness, and more pain. I got dressed in my school uniform, and put my hair up into a messy bun. It had been 1 year since my dad died but nothing changed except I got bullied more, and my mom became an alcoholic. I walked out to my kitchen and grabbed some bread popping it into the toaster, Moments later I hear click-clacks from down the hall. I know it was my Sister, I soon hear them walk to the kitchen where I was. "Look, I'm going to school, don't tell anyone I'm your sister" she rudely said, I just sighed trying to ignore her. I reached for my toast but she slapped my hands away and grabbed the toast, she popped it into her mouth and gave me an evil smile. "Thanks for the toast, Ugly!" She said walking off and snickering, I growled, and put another bread in there, 'I guess I'll have to just be quick' I thought to myself. I watched the toaster heat up and then die down, when the toast was done I put some jam on it and put it in my mouth. Grabbing my backpack, and hurrying out the door to my school.

~At school~

I walked up to my school entrance, My eyes drooped as I saw my sister hanging out with the bullies, I walked past them quickly, lucky that I already finished my piece of toast. Just when I thought I was safe, my backpack gets pulled and I fell back on my butt, I growled. 'Goddamnit won't they just leave me alone?!' I thought angrily getting up and dusting off pebbles on my skimpy skirt. (S/N)'s and her friend just laughed at me, I popped my neck and hurried off afraid that I actually might cry. 'Cause you know "Show no Emotion" seems to always work when you want to be left alone, or maybe I need to hurt her to get it in her mind? No, I can't do that' I thought, thinking to myself as I got to my locker. I put in my locker combination and got my books for English class, it was always one of my favorites because I got to see my favorite teacher, I mean I really never liked to read but I still did it. I shut my locker and started to walk to the classroom intel I bump into someone, "Sorry!" The person says having a deep voice and obviously a man, I look up, and there stood before me was an Asian looking person with glasses and some pimps chilling on his face, plus he wasn't that much taller. He wore a red flannel with some casual jeans, I looked down fast, replying even faster than I could think, "It's okay, I should be sorry". He just chuckled and walked off, something about his mysterious aura made me curious but I thought again 'he won't like someone like me', and soon after I had no problems throughout the day.