Prologue

Thank you all for making this so wonderful. I can't believe so many have been waiting for this piece. After this I don't know how many more DxD stories I can do outside a Yuri or two. Which honestly Xenovia I think works out very well with that. Serafall too actually.

Anyways I hope this puts a smile on everyone's face. It's my goal every chapter.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

By the way because I love you all this is published five weeks early.

Sona Sitri was just starting to settle down after a rough Wednesday night. Not the hustler club you perverts, the middle of the week paperwork and all the challenges with it. Sona had finally finished up and laid down on her bed for a moment. Exhausted to the point her leaning on her elbow against the bed was going to put her to sleep. Just then a summoning circle appeared in the middle of her bedroom. Someone bubbly as was momentarily standing right in front of her.

"Little sister good evening." Serafall chimed.

"Ugh. Do you know what time it is?"

"Sorry Sona. But I need your help."

"Can't this wait until morning?"

"Awwww. I can't snuggle and tell you how much I missed you while we just talk?"

"I wake up at five..." Sona yawned with a huff.

"I'll do your makeup. Just hear me out."

"Fine. Take the right."

"Yay." She hovered over at a low altitude and plopped on the bed spooning her. "Comfy."

Sona was going to make the best of effort. "So what's the problem?" She asked with her eyes closed.

"I need to find myself a husband. I was talking to mother and father not too long ago."

Sona sighed. "Our parents talked to you about a husband? Where did this all come from?"

"Weeelllll, they asked me about work and my social life. Then they said if a boy was around?"

Which is a no. "Right. Got it."

"So I want you to help me find a husband."

Sona was just lost. "Can you go around the pool first?"

"Is Saji available?" (From my Sona story ship name MagiBlonde.)

Sona slightly smacked her sister's knee. "Absolutely not."

"Hey meanie, it was just a question."

"And I answered. Off. You hear me? Off!"

"Issei is..."

"Don't you dare think about the school pervert!"

"Just asking. The Dragon seems nice and all."

"Keep checking. No not Kiba. The boy in the skirt is taken. I don't think anyone in my school is likely to be suitable for you. Someone who can be along side you instead of well behind you. A boyfriend to try out isn't bad but someone deserving would be nice."

"Okay Sona. Maybe I'll give myself a look around. Explore options. Maybe have a tea party."

Sona knew something like this can just get a little out of hand. "Tea party in a cosplay?"

"Oni-chan?" Acting in character.

Another sigh. "Great. Now go to sleep."

"'Kay. Thanks Sona. I knew you'd understand."

"Right..." She let out another yawn and adjusted her pillow. Then it all processed and she opened her eyes and got up. "What the heck do you mean husband!?"

"Lover?" She said in a cute voice.

"Will talk about this in the morning after tea. Nothing more." She played back down and turned over. How do I always end up in these deals?

"Because you love me?" Answered Serafall after reading her sister's thoughts.

"Yeah. Too much."

~~~~~

Hello everyone. It's 11/11/18 and published this about a month early for my followers and readers alike. Stay tuned because today I'm releasing Chapter 1.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day because you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz