Ch 26 - Emergency

What happens while you're planning?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

It was day two after classes as Sona brought Tsubaki along. Serafall barged into the Student Council room and went straight to the desk. A little sweet talking and boom. Sona assigned paperwork to her Pawns and got down to business continuing from last night. Now it was the four of you in the Student Council as Tsubaki was at the desk taking down notes on several different pieces of paper. 

Sona wanted to discuss the small details. The drapes and tablecloths to the doilies. Sounds a little extra for you but you are just the husband. Serafall is the one mentioning marriage since the moment you met her. It was more of a I'm Serafall and I would love to be your bride. It was an overwhelming moment having an older woman sit in your lap and loving you, though you have gotten used to it by now. You only share a bed and make sweet passion. Not so much ara ara but just romance. 

( Funny story. Recently a hot Asian woman with two kids tried to ara ara me. I'll leave it at that. And yeah, I was shocked. Not used to it. )

Your phone rang. You take it out of your pocket and see that its Rias. Odd, she knows you're busy. Oh boy. "Hello?" You answer it.

< Thank goodness. We have a situation. >

"What's going on? I'll be ready."

< Asia and Koneko might be in a bind. You good to go? > 

"Send me."

< They are by the river at a house. 66 Phantom Road. Green house. You know where it is? >

"I do. Will I see you there?"

< Only in emergency. Until then. >

"Bye Rias." You hang up and get out of your chair. "Sorry ladies, emergency call. I'm preparing for battle."

"I'm coming with you." Serafall grabbed a hold of your hand. 

You look to your left and see that sparkle in your lover's eyes. She is worried and wants to go with. "Alright. River. Fishing docks."

"Sorry girls. Duty calls. And no one is hurting my Levy."

"Not arguing. Let's do this."

The two of you teleport and see the house in front of the river. If the girls are in a bind that means this is an emergency. What to do at this point? It doesn't make much sense to just knock or make a call. There is only one green house around. 66. One short from 666. What to do? You step back and kick that door in. 

"Girls!" You called.

"Hello there." Said a deep manly voice. "So are you the backup? You're with the girls?"

"We are. So who are you and where are the girls?" You asked.

"(FN)! We're down here!" Called Koneko.

"Where's down here?" You asked.

"There's a deep pit under the couch. It's dark down here." Cried Asia.

"Son of a bitch. So, what's it going to be here whatsyourname?" You are ready to spit fire and do your best to knock out a tooth. 

"So who's this broad?" Asked the man stepping forward in a cloak. An ugly, long, brown cloak that covered his face. Though you could see these yellowish-golden eyes. Creepy to say the least. 

A water whip came from the front doorway to smack the man in the face. "That would be Leviathan to you meanie." Serafall stepped inside. Rather than clinging to you, she gave you a little distance. Hell forbid you start swinging fire too.

"I see. Well, that's rather difficult." Th whip from Serafall swung the hood from the cloak from the man's face. He was bald with multiple burn marks on his face. 

Poor guy. But still. "Want to explain why you have my friends hostage?" 

"Because." Black wings emerged from his back. "I can."

A Fallen Angel. And who knows what his intent is. Sketchy house, black wings, and who knows why. I don't want to know. But like his wings let's make this fade to black. There are just a few things I got to think about before this. And from what Serafall and Rias hinted is I can burn this house down. How easily I don't know. I don't know my own strength but it seems like I have to be careful using it. We have to get Asia and Koneko out safe first. That's what's important. That's why I'm here. And Serafall needed to come with regardless. I can't do this alone. 

Oh Levy. Saddened Serafall. It is heavy emotional work at times. Don't be afraid. I'm not leaving you. I'll protect you no matter what happens here.

"So kid, what's it going to be? I'm surprised these girls like you. What's your secret?" Asked the man. 

"I'll be right to the point. I don't know. I've just been myself. That's it. And yes, there are many that can be mean. I imagine that's why you did what you did. But it could be worse. You can be adopted. Or abandoned. Or broken and alone. But with good intentions you make and mend bonds. And it currently doesn't start with this. You want to be stupid? I'll throw you like a cake." You badly want to give him more than just burn marks. 

"Ah, you will try boy. Throw me? Right. Think you're though with Goldilocks, Pussycat, and pull the tails on the loli behind are the reason why you do so, you are making a giant mistake. I can make every Devil cry to Mommy."

Don't save me unless you have to. I want him to be mine. Serafall I love you. But I must be strong. I hope I win.

~~~~~

Make the Devils cry, someone's gonna die.

-Rel