Ch 15 - Water's Meaning

How does a sweet woman kill someone off by drowning him in his own blood go quickly back to being charming?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

You and Serafall teleport back to an apartment laid out. This is pink walls and these light blue covers on the bed. This was her room. A young woman with bright colors and absolutely adorable. Serafall was cute in and out and her room showed it. But this didn't take away from anything out back there.

"What happened back there?" You asked.

Serafall cuffed your face. "Levy?"

"Yes?"

"I deeply care about you. And I don't want anyone hurting my lover. That's when they deal with Lady Leviathan."

"Adorable yet the worst person to mess with. Sorry I went in. Just felt it was right. Had courage but went right through the trap." You shake your head at the bonehead move.

"You're so brave. Glad you're feeling better. I need you. I need cuddles."

"Hey Serafall I love you and all but im covered in dirt and such."

"Use the shower. Shampoo and everything is there. Then you can get dressed when I get back. I'll head to the manor now. You get clean and then I'll jump in. Hehe."

Wait. What? Did I hear that right? "So does that mean-"

"I'll wait patiently and you enjoy your hot towels while I scrub." She smiled.

Thank goodness. Phew.

"Levinald? You okay?"

"Yeah. I'm alright. I guess I'll just hope in the shower then... Right?" It seems a little awkward being in your girlfriend's room for the first time and you don't have clean clothes for you.

"No worries. Me and Rias will grab your stuff and you would do the same for me. Right?"

I'd be afraid of the top drawer. "I think so."

"Why so nervous?" She could read your thoughts and knew it was making you ever so nervous. Was it the shower, her wardrobe, or just afraid of anything possibly perverted? Meh. All three probably.

"All is well. I'm fine. I'll hop in." You walk over and shut the door.

"Alright. Wash up. I need to lay on that body you know." She giggled and teleported out. *Sexual saxophone* Man. That woman is going to drive me crazy. But hey I could have died about ten minutes ago. Wash it off.

So as ordered you walk into the bath. It's clean and very shiny. White tile and walls with pops of bright colors all over. Magigirl, princess, or something pretty that's for sure. For a Devil King she is definitely the sweetest and cutest. Didn't expect this kind of woman to be your girlfriend. Especially when you live with women like Rias and Akeno. Which really, lead to a few things.

-Meanwhile-

"Hi-hi." Chimed Serafall teleporting in the Gremory manor living room.

"Hello Lady Leviathan." Greeted Rias. "Back so soon? And alone too."

"Levy is showering off. That basement was icky. I came to pick up some clothes for him. Maybe a little more so I can put some in my dresser."

Rias laughed. "You can move in together here if you'd like and use your place as a getaway. One of those things. He's younger you know. He hasn't been to The Underworld, cuddled in bed and shared it before, and really I'm proud of the faith he's had. He has so far come a long way. Still has much to learn but good."

"I love him Rias. I do. I'll do whatever I can to help him. Yes he's nervous. And I get he can be stronger. But I can't describe how I truly feel. I want to be in that deep relationship. Eating together and after sleeping together. He has done so much for me."

"He's like a little brother to me. But no signs of insecurities or anything?"

"Well Rias every boy lacks faith here and there. Issei can. Kiba once in a while. Gasper is a good example but a special and adorable case."

"I agree. Tell you what. I'll pack him a duffle bag and you can bring it over and drop it in the bath for him. That way he can dry off and dress inside before coming out."

Serafall found herself in deep thought. "If I walked in is he being perverted or nervous?"

"Nervous as hell. I'd bet the house for it." Rias winked. "Akeno tried that once. Not great. I saved him from a heart attack. Just to inform you. Don't tell him I said that."

"Hehe."

~~~~~

You sit on a stool drying off. A good rinse was a great idea. You felt much better and had more energy. And thank goodness the towels were regular sized and not half sized for the waist. That would have been a bit much. Leaning back you're just chilling. Well, kicking back is better since it is steamy in there.

This is so nice. No time to hurry up because of the line or anything. I'm just here. Feels all so good.

"Lev Honey. Coming in."

"Huh!?"

Serafall opened the door. "Clean yet?"

"Yeah..." Holy shit she's staring at me checking me out.

"Whenever you're ready my handsome future husband. Then I'll make tea before we cuddle."

"Phenomenal..." That seemed awkward. Well least she complimented me. Though when she says husband I wonder what my family would say. I'd have like ten people show up on my side. Though still, seeing that face every morning would be a dream. Guess I'll get dressed and hangout until she's done.

"Babe?" She called.

"What's up?"

"I had another idea. If you're comfortable of course."

"What is it?" You called back. Making plans?

"You want to help me with my back?"

Uh-oh...

~~~~~

Hard to tame a Leviathan boyo. Wee small problem. Oi! To tame beast or run the wee hills?

-Rel