Ch 9 - Rebate

Now I wanted to play around with Serafall a bit here while the protag acts kinda not in the mood to question and rather just role with it. Until the questions.

Also I took some time to really get lyrical. Let's hope it works.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Well after boiling a bottle of water this was only half the work. If that. Makes you think. Overthink on how the water is at freezing temperature and the gap between the boiling temperature. Then when the bottle bursts it becomes a huge icicle with multiple sharp edges.

So using magic I'm just getting the hang of I need to get this to over a hundred. Done so. But then get it to well below zero if I want that quick freeze. In actuality around 120 difference celcius. How's this going to be?

Serafall clinged to you. "You're cute when you problem solve. But Levy let's just freeze the other one and we can move onto that later."

"Great idea. Work much faster too."

"Hey now. Speed isn't what counts."

"Aren't I behind?"

She pushed her chest closer into your back. "I am actually. Hehe. Let's try this again. Close your eyes and arms out."

No reason not to trust her. You mentally and physically let go. Almost falling as you exhale and overall release everything. "Okay." You whispered.

Her body cuffed you. Holding onto both of your arms. He's a little bit more muscular then he looks. It's cute. She grabbed your wrist and held it straight out in front. "Breath and let go." Kissing your neck.

You take a peek by slightly opening an eye. Seeing the glow from your hand again. Damn. Almost as if it's her.

"You can open them. Stay with it."

"Okay." You open your eyes and regain balance but then it disappears. "Wow! Jinx much."

"Oh don't worry. We can get you rolling again. Won't be long."

"If you say so." You sighed.

"You okay this morning? Did I wake you on the wrong side of the bed? You just seem all so troubled. You know what I mean?"

You let out another yawn. "Just trying to adjust. It's just hard for me to go with change is all. To think I just started using magic. Just exploding a water bottle and almost burning you. I can't hurt you. I'm undeserving as is."

"Awww. What does that mean?" Her face fell. Way to go make her feel bad.

"Well..."

"Well?" She frowned.

"🎶I'm not good on paper
I feel like that not near the ideal date
Not even on the same level
Now you tell me that this is fate
Talk to me girl.🎶"

"🎶Baby I love that I came and you flaunted for me
I want you cuddled up and that's how it should be
It's not about specs and the money you see
My lovings are here and hope you always free
Back at it Levy🎶"

"🎶Don't think worthy
Just not seeing how I'm all that great
But we seem like good lovers
For I'm not trying to hate
Say it now🎶"

"🎶It's so painful to the point I may cry
If this is without I'd maybe just die
My heart hollow and my brain just fried
My persona is wild and hands are tied
Levy I love you. Please be advised.
Surprise.🎶"

( Song - Timbaland ft Keri Hilson - The Way I Are - Rel Beta Remix )

(Will have another version of this song with Akeno in the future.)

That hit you. Trying to figure that out. Now it was no secret. She said it. Now time to respond. The right too. Can't break that woman's heart. But in your own right you get to ask her. "Serafall did- say that again."

"I love you. You're so kind. You're this man I dreamed that was around. You haven't been lustful, hasty, or mean. So good to me and I know there in the back of your head is a number of things you aren't ready to open up about. I know I don't act like it but I'm mature okay? I just want to be with you."

Someone who looks and acts like her can do much better but I'm it. I was so afraid. But I can't let her down. "I love you too."

"R-really? Me? Awww." She jumped in the air. "Catch me."

You caught the hug. A kiss to follow and well. A quick one before a hug. "Yes, I do. I know I lack faith but I am determined to be this husband of yours. As much as it freaks me out. Though I am questionable about some things I believe we can work things out."

"Don't worry, we can figure out about our sisters, parents, and all of that another time. Let's get back to freezing. I hope sometime you can be set in your element."

"Stay right here." Her hands were on your chest and your right arm around her waist. This flowing rush similar to an airhose releases from your hand and begins to glow again. Directing your hand over both of you hear a crackling. Then you stop. Looking over to her as she smiled.

"Pick it up." She said.

You did so. Hand was cold. "Wow. That worked. Hell..." You knock on the bottle of hard ice. "I guess that's one way to do it."

"Yay. Well that's our morning training for today. Sorry I woke you. Let's cuddle." Taking flight she hovered over your bed and did a 360 plopping on her side. "Comfy."

You chuckled. "Yes. Very comfy. We can lay like this for a while." Walking over you get comfortable. A sigh of relief that your magic ability is working. "In a bit we'll do breakfast."

"And this afternoon you can see your sister and be Oniichan!"

"Huh..." Crap. I forgot she's forward.

~~~~~

"Oniichan. Who's the girl with the big tits in the living room?"

Haha. Can you imagine if it's Akeno, Rias, or Nova? That would just be hilarious.

So you are learning to use magic and Serafall is unlocking the stages of it. Is she triggering your ability? Is it all in your head? So much going on here.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day because you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz