sweetness

Preseurm because its my biggest uwu

Bucky and steve were walking back from coney island, somethings wrong with bucky over an altercation at the park.

We're just gonna act like the smiths were around in the 30s okay? Okay
-----------------------------------------------------------
Steves pov
(Sorry if it annoys you guys but i love writing Steve)
-----------------------------

Bucky and I walk back a little further apart then normal from Coney Island.
"Hey Buck, whats up? you look a lil sick over there" I ask looking over at him. He looked a little pale, I'm not sure if it was from the roller coster or not but thats the only thing I could think of.
" oh I'm-I'm fine Stevie jus some grade a assholes at the park today is all." He fell straight back into his brooklyn drawl. He usually tried to hide it but somethin really must be botherin him if he just doesnt care.
" whad ya mean? What happened?" I stop him from walking
" nothin Steve lets just go okay?" He tried to move me.
" no, not until you say whats wrong buck" he groaned, I didn't care. I puffed out my chest making it seem like he couldnt get me to move.
" Steven Grant-" he cut himself off before he got mad. I could tell he was because his voice raised a little.
" steve I can't talk about it here. If we could just go home I can explain it to you. " He gripped the front of my shirt pushing me away from him.
I furred my brows, Bucky was never agressive towards me but this, what ever it was really got to him. He kept walking, I caught up to him as we reached our apartment.
I shut the door behind me locking it
" you wanna talk about it now? " I was getting a little pissed
"Yeah, I'm ssorry for actin like that its just," he sighed scrubbing his face with his hands.
"They were makin jokes about you." He looked down wondering to the couch
" so? People always make jokes about me buck nothin new." I sit next to him tentatively placing a hand on his back.
"No, no. They said youd make a" he sighed again but he had a small blush on his face
" they said you must look real nice in ladies clothes if you hang around with a guy like me" i was confused,
' i must look nice in dames clothes? That sounds more like a compliment then an insult. Unless they meant I was Buckys little secret play thing'
" do you mean like, they meant I was your dress up doll? Like your secret plaything?" Bucky gave a weak nod.
" Buck you know I don't care, right?"
" no I know you dont but I do. You know that guys like us get arressed for that right? Steve guys like us get arressed and killed." I nod
" I know buck I know, but those guys were just being jerks okay? They just made it sound like I'd make it pretty good as a lady if you ask me,and hon they dont even know. If anyone comes 'round askin you got plenty of lovely dames all lined up for ya. I got my excuse and we're steller kay?Nothing to worry bout love" I hug bucky as he sobbed into my chest. It was hard for him way harder then it was for me. He had apperances to keep up with while all I had to say was ' no one wants a guy that they can step on'
I gently rub his back. After awhile he calms down.
I hummed 'bigmouth' by The Smiths
He gave a small laugh
" now i know how joan of arc felt, now i know how joan of arc felt as the pain rose to her roman nose and the walkman started to melt." He laughed
" that is such an odd lyric, what the hells a walkman?" He got up to grab a tissue.
" a man who walks a lot I'm guessing."
" thank you Steve" I raise an eyebrow at Bucky.
" what are ya thanking me for?" Bucky gave a small smile and placed a kiss on my forehead lingering there for a moment.
" everythin stevie, everythin"

An heeey i know this is short but i really like it. Also those guys were making fun of bucky because he was hanging around with steve and they think steves gay ( even though hes bi) okay bye hope you liked it