Chapter 7

I woke up to Nate calling me. “Gooooooooooooood morning you beautiful girl!” I blushed. “Oh thanks...Sorry I just woke up.” “Great! Want to get some breakfast with me?” I giggled, “You sure are happy in the morning. And I will accept your offer.” “Awesome! I will pick you up then...Wait I don’t have your real address.”  I gave it to him and said goodbye. I ran in the shower and got a quick clean up. I got in a cute outfit that was mainly a orange sundress with a few accessories. I put my hair in low pigtails and did my makeup. I smiled at my appearance. I looked really nice. I took a selfie and uploaded it to my blog with the caption, “Heyyo dolls! I am out on a date with Nate for breakfast and a movie. I hope you guys were right that I should go back to him <3 anywhoo I will update you later on how it went! Love you guys <3” I pressed send and I shut the laptop. Not too soon after, Nate came knocking at my door. I opened it and I immediately blushed, he was dressed up in a blue plaid shirt (my weakness) and black pants. He was extremely attractive; more than usual. I hugged him and greeted him. “You look cute today.” I said to him with my cheeks getting more red by the minute. “And you do too. Lets go!” He grabbed my hand and ran to the car with me. We both were laughing up a storm...I was really enjoying myself! We ended up at a tiny diner and holding hands across the table. “Hm...eggs or pancakes?” I asked, and Nate looked at me with a cute smile, “Why settle for one when you can get both?” I smiled and cheerfully exclaimed, “I should get chocolate chip pancakes! I used to have those all the time when I was a kid!” He laughed, “I will get them too then...you make it sound good!” He laughed and I smiled at him. The waitress came over to us and we ordered our pancakes. “Can I have chocolate chip pancakes please?” I asked kindly, and Nate added to my order, “make sure there is a smiley made out of whip cream too.” I smiled at her. “And for you sir?” “I will have the same.” “okay! I will be back with your pancakes.” She left and Nate kissed my hand. ‘Yeah, dating Nate is definitely a good choice.’ I bent over the table and kissed his cheek. He started to laugh, “I just realized we are that couple that are all lovey dovey.” “Is that a bad thing?” He shook his head no, “Not with you.” I smiled and started thinking, ‘Wait we are a couple now? I guess we are...we kiss...Nate and I are dating again I guess!’ I started to smile at him as he kicked me playfully. “I am sooo hungry.” He yearned. I nodded, “Me too! I am even more hungry now that whip cream is involved.” We both laughed. “Do you know how much I missed you, Shika?” “I guess alot, if you wake me up and take me out for breakfast.” “More than alot, I’ll tell you that. I am so glad we met each other again.” We both smiled. I asked him, “Do you know how much I missed you?” He shook his head no. “I thought about you almost everyday…” “Well that makes two of us!” We both laughed and we continued to talk as we both waited impatiently for pancakes. 

They finally came, with steam flying off of them. My mouth was watering at the sight. “Here you go! Enjoy.” The waitress left and busted some tables. I took a bite and it felt like two rainbows had a party and gave birth to beautiful chocolate chip babies. “Oh. My. Gosh. I swear that there is a party of rainbows and chocolate in my mouth.” I said as I had a mouth full of pancakes. Nate bursted out into laughter because of my reaction. I never seen him so happy; ever. “I can’t- I can’t breathe thats…too funny! Oh my stomach hurts.” I laughed at him and continued to eat the pancakes.  After a big breakfast of laughter, he paid and he dropped me off at my house. I kissed his cheek good bye and he drove off. I smiled as I closed my door. 

Author's Note: Sorry guys for such a short chapter <3 The next one will be longer!