Chapter 4

The first thing I thought of was to call Sachi.

“SACHI!”

“woah! Hey what's wrong?!”

“NATE!”

“What did he do to you?! Where are you?! I will kill that boy if he-”

“HE KISSED ME!”

“huh?”

“ON THE LIPS!”

“oh. So you aren’t in trouble?”

“well, no. But what does this mean?!”

“It means he likes you! Ugh I hate that guy.”

“Really…?”

“Yep.”

“He has changed so much.”

“Maybe to you he has changed, but not to me.”

“Do I like him?”

“You probably do, but you probably shouldn’t.”

“But he is soo cute!”

“I am cute, but you don’t date me.”

“Ah, I see. So I shouldn’t date him?”

“You shouldn’t but you will.”

“Yeah...Okay! Bye!”

“Bye honey.”

My heart skipped a beat as I drove back home. “Nick must like me still. He kissed me, so that must mean he likes me!” I sang the songs on the radio aloud with happiness in my heart. I sat in my apartment, and thought of when I should text him. “Hmm… should we play hard to get or take the easy route? Hard to get! Yes! I will text him tomorrow. That’s it! Wait, tomorrow I am going to Kame. Oh right! The camera! I need to see if anything is evidence and stuff. I am sure as heck going to be a detective one day.’ I ended up watching Finding Fashion with the camera sitting on my desk. I grabbed it and decided I should take a picture, just so Haru knew how cool I was. I took a selfie, then I wrote a message on paper, “Hey Haru, I found your camera on a bus. You are probably looking for it. I realized you attend Kame Beach a lot, so I thought I might as well go there and see if you are there. Knowing that you are reading this, you got the camera. You probably think I am a shy nerd, but I am not. Get to know me before you start making assumptions...kay? We had to go through a lot of shit to get you your camera, but hey, here it is, in your hands! Anyways, I probably didn’t give you my number cuz I am just that shy. So here, call me and we can discuss your problems of losing things.” At the bottom, my number was attached. I took a picture of it and turned it off. I decided to go on my laptop and check out my blog. I realized that I haven’t been on it for a month. The page was filled with, “Where are you?!” “come back!” “Guys...I guess you didn’t hear that she died…” So apparently, I died last month. I typed in an update: “Hai dolls! It is Shika <3 the one that apparently died..? I am glad to say, I am still alive ^.^ I have been a busy bee lately, but I will let you know what is happening now in my life! So idk if you guys still remember Nate (my ex), but he is still in Japan. He changed alot, and is really REALLY kind now. He kissed me and now I am in love with him. I fall too easily, I know. Maybe it is time to give him another shot? idk what do you guys think?” I pressed send, and off went my update to the millions of bloggers who follow me. I started to read all of the messages left from my fans in the past month. My “death” created a huge buzz...did people actually believe I died? “My prayers go out to Shika and her family.” “Who said she died?” “Shika was killed in a car accident.” “No, she did the unspeakable.” “The what?” “Sorry to everyone I offend, but she committed suicide.” “Shika wouldn’t want you to say that.” “Oh now she is going to haunt you!” “Wtf?” “What the heck? You don’t say that! I am reporting you” “Me too” “guys it was a joke. jeez she prob didnt die anyway” “whale if she did, I hope she is in a better place now.” “same”. An hour passed and I started to gain comments on my update. 

“Shika! I am so happy”

“Shika!”

“Yay!”

“I am so sorry that people said you committed it.”

“it” is a very hard thing to talk about. My sister that suffered from depression, called it quits at 16. She had enough and well, it all went downhill from that. Once a fan asked if I had any siblings. How do you answer that? “Hai dolls! I want to know more about you and I want you to know more about me <3 thats why I am going to have a Q and A today! Ask me some questions and I will answer!” One of the first questions was, “Do you have a bro or sis?” I remember that I couldn’t barely type a reply. It took me a while to think of what to say without making the conversation awkward. “I do. I had a little sister I love her <3” The following reply to that was, “Had? I am confuzzled >.<” I answered fastly, “she died but I still think of her as if she is still here <3” Someone else budded into the conversation. “How did she die?” I answered slowly, “She committed suicide a few years ago...I don’t want to talk about it, I am sorry” The comments started to fill up with “I am sorry”s and “I am sorry for your loss”es. I cried a little, but pulled myself together. I knew that she wouldn’t want me crying. I try so hard not to cry, but it never works. I started replying to my fans. “I am glad to be back dolls <33”

Author's Note: Suicide is never the answer, don't give in to people that bring you down. You are perfect in everyway, so why mess with perfection? Remember that problems resolve over time, it may not feel that way, but they will. Love you all so much and thank you for reading <3