Chapter 10

Author's Note: I am so happy right now...this chapter may be alittle more peppy than usual lol

"Hai dolls! Okay so I havent went out with Kyo,Haru and Sachi all together in a week since we went to the park. Sad to say that > n < but I have good news! Haru and I met 4 times this week to hang out! He is such a sweet guy and I feel like we are really close now. Maybe Shika x Haru will be a thing? Haha, I dunno > /// < What would our ship name be?" I pressed send, and my update went into the blog. Everyday this week Nate and I had breakfast together, the usual. Of course, Sachi and I met up everyday too! It was a great week for me. I closed my laptop and yelled, "Sachi!" She was in the restroom doing her makeup. "Yeah honey?"

"What do you wanna do today? We can meet up with the guys."

"Nah...I think we should go out! You know, like just a Sachi and Shika day! Maybe go get ice cream or something?"

I shook me head, "No, Haru and I went out for some yesterday." I heard a snicker or two slip from the restroom. "Whats up with you two? Are you guys dating or what?"

"Well, I am dating Nate...and Haru is just my friend."

"Pfff! Just a friend?! You are joking! Haru is soo in love with you!" 

"He might be but, Nate is who I have. And what about you and Kyo? Whats going on there?"

She mimiced me, "nothing...we're just friends."

I laughed and tried to act like her,

"You are kidding! You are soo in love with Kyo!"

"I have Natsu, thank you very much."

"Natsu is a man who-" 

"-Don't you say that! He may be a jerk at times, but he is still my man!"

I snarled, "A jerk?! That idiot slapped you! You should have slapped him right back!"

"I wouldn't! I love him! That would me hitting you if we were in some arguement!"

"Well we never get in arguements, so I don't count on you hitting me."

She laughed. I waited for her to finish getting ready. 30 long minutes later, Sachi and I ended up in a mall. I sighed, "When you said go out, I pictured going out to the club...not the mall." She laughed, "Aren't adventures so fascinating?! You could end up anywhere!" Sachi got two full bags of clothes and I got a tiny bag filled with a bottle of perfume. You could obviously tell who is girlier. Sachi stopped and creeped over by a pole. "...Shika...look who that is." I looked from behind her. It was Haru was talking to a girl. I stood up tall, and marched over to him. Before Haru saw me, Sachi pulled me back. "Shika, you can't do that! We are observing the Haru in his natural habitat." I looked at her, "Why are you so smart all the sudden? You are using big words." She laughed, "I guess I picked up a few words from Kyo! Wait...if Haru is here, Kyo must not be too far away!" She widened her eyes and looked all over for Kyo, while standing in the same spot. "Why isn't Kyo here?" Sachi sighed. I saw the girl leave Haru and I walked fastly towards him. "Haru!" I yelled cheerfully. He turned to look at me, and his face was bright red. "S-Shika!! What are you doing here?" I smiled, "Shopping! Was that girl your girlfriend?" He laughed awkwardly, "No, but you really like to get to the case! Anyways, sorry for you to see me like this." I looked at his outfit. It was pretty weird for a mall, but it would be rude if I said that. "You look great! But I should reccomend not wearing black on black...it will give people the wrong idea." He smiled, "this is my work uniform! I have to wear it." I gasped, "You got a job?! Since when?!" "Since last year...?" "Wait, what do you do?" He smiled, "I am tech support on the go! It was Kyo's idea...infact, he should be around here." 'So that girl was just talking to Haru for help? Oh.' I motioned for Sachi to come over by us. "Hey Haru! Nice to see ya!" She smiled and hugged him. Before Haru could say anything, she asked, "Is Kyo here?" He smiled and scratched the back of his head, giving me full sight of his bicep. 'That is one strong arm!' Sachi and Haru were talking about Kyo so I took the moment to look at Haru. 'Definitely boyfriend material...definitely made-for-Shika material too. Definitely hotter now than when I first met him on camera. Definitely. Why am I saying definitely so much? Wow I am strange. But look at his biceps! Why is he so strong? I bet he plays sports...but he is a nerd. Nerds don't play sports, do they? But maybe Haru is different maybe he is a nerd that takes pictures and plays sports-' "Shika, if you want you could stay for alittle and wait when I am off of work. Oh and Sachi." I nodded, "Okay! That sounds good. How long?" He shrugged, "Maybe an hour or more..." I smiled, "That gives us some more time to go shopping then! Great!" I hugged him goodbye and walked off, with Sachi behind me. I could hear her making all these comments. "You soo like him!" "It is true love for sure!" "Oh my gosh, I would so ship Shiru! Even the name sounds cute!" "Okay, you need to dump Nate and goes straight for the good stuff...a.k.a, Haru." I laughed and waited for her to catch up, "I am not going to dump Nate just like that for Haru. Nate is my boyfriend, and that is that." She waved her pointing finger side to side, "No no! Its not just 'that'. Nate is going to be the asshole who dumps you because you get too attached, too fast. Well then again, he does too...so maybe you guys are a good couple...but I don't like Shate as much as Shiru...and Shate sounds too much like shit...and that is going to be your relationship with Nate. Just saying." I sighed. I knew that she probably was right, but accepting that fact made me sad. We walked in quietness for a while. I thought to myself if I loved Haru. 'I love him, but I don't want to. I shouldn't and I can't. That would be cheating...but for Nate's concern, Haru and I aren't anything more than friends. Even though I might have a crush on him, and he might have a crush on me, that doesn't make us dating. It would be dating if we went on a date and enjoyed each others company...Wait! I was techinacally on a date with him yesterday! I enjoyed his company while it was just two of us! No no no...this is not right. I need help...I need a therapist more or less. Lucky me, I got a Sachi on hand. Not certified as a therapist, but she might as well be...she helped me through more problems of mine, then her own.'

"Sachi, I need your help."

She nodded, "Whats up?"

"I think I am in love, with Haru."