Chapter 12

Author's Note: Hai there everybody! Lots of swearing in this chapter...just a warning for you XD

The end of summer came by so fast, leaves were beginning to fall. Haru and I were out at the park. Night was drawing near, but it didn't bother us any. We just enjoyed each other's company under the setting sky."I should have brought my camera," Haru sighed. I laughed, "There are a million of sunsets! You could just find one tomorrow." He shook his head, "This one is special; there will always be one sunset that is prettier than any other. I think I found it." I smiled, "My camera is in my car; here." I handed him my keys and watched him run off to my car. I smiled and listened to the trees shifting. I heard cute giggles from a distance. I smiled, and sighed in a relief. I looked to the direction of the giggling, and saw a familiar face. It was that pizza girl from the time I visited Nate. She looked like she was waiting for someone. Her long, red scarf and her hair danced together in the warm wind. Two young children stood far from her, but yet close. They were laughing as they threw leaves at each other. Suddenly, a tall and handsome figure walks towards her. He brings her into his arms, and lays a gentle kiss onto her lips. His hands laid on her hips, while her hands wrapped around his neck. She smiled in between a kiss, and looked at him. She whispered something that I could not hear over the giggles of children. He smiled and picked her up, bridal style of course. I looked closer. He looked American from what I could tell. Aww, he reminds me of Nate. I wonder if we are getting breakfast tomorrow, again. I should try something new, like eggs. I felt Haru's hand slap my back softly. "Oh good! I didn't miss the sunset!" He turned on the camera and took multiple pictures. The park stood silent, and the crickets were the only things making noises. I heard Pizza Girl say, "I love you..." She took her hands and scrunched up his hair, "Nate." 

I looked over fast, and I grabbed the camera. I zoomed in, Nate!  It was him. Every detail was him; how did I not realize this earlier! I slammed the camera into Haru's chest and ran towards him. I screamed at him as he dropped Pizza Girl, "YOU LYING SON OF A BITCH! Is this how you treat your girlfriends?! Do you tell them how beautiful they are and tell them that you love them, and then you cheat on them?! DAMN IT NATE! I fucking loved you! I thought you loved me back! Why do you do this to me?! Am I not good enough for you, Nate?!" I stomped on the grass below me, clenching my fists. My nails dug deeper into my skin by every second. He decided to reply, "Shika, trust me, I do love you! It's just that--"

"What?! What is it now?! What lie do you want me to hear today, Nate?! Is it that you love me?! Are we doing that damn joke again?! I can never trust a guy like you, can I?! You dumped me in a stupid ass park, but look who is getting dumped now! You are such a man who--"

"Really?! Really, Shika?! I didn't know you could swear! Wow, I am amazed! Truly! You know what else amazes me? How you say I am cheating when you go out every damn day with that Haru idiot! Oh look! Is that him?! That nerd with the dumb camera?!" 

I slapped his face, "Don't you call him an idiot, a nerd, or anything else! The only person who is a nerd is you! For your damn information, Haru is my friend! I never would think about cheating on someone I love! But you know what, I love him more than anything now! He is more of a man than you will ever be! Appearently it took a total jackass like you for me to figure that out, but I am fine with that!"

I stepped back, and I watched Nate grab Pizza Girl's hand. "Come on, Asuna, lets go."I stood there and watched them walk away. My eyes began to water, as my legs quivered. I fell down on my hands and knees, crying. "D-Damn it, Nate!" I cried loudly, and I felt two hands pick me up by my stomach. "Shika," Haru said. I hugged him and cried into his shoulder. "I am sorry! I am sorry! I'm s-sorry," I cried endlessly. My heart felt as if it was shattering more and more by every word I spoke. He stroked my back softly, "You are fine, Shika. It is alright. You are going to be alright." He picked me up slightly and carried me to a bench. I sat on his lap and sniffled. Pull yourself together, Shika! You will regret this, you will! I brushed my sweater across my nose and curled up. Haru held my back and legs. I looked down, "I am sorry, I am embarassing you." He picked my chin up with a finger, "No, not at all."

We sat there, in silence, as the stars above us twinkled. He looked at me and brushed hair out of my face. "Wanna see those sunset pictures?" I nodded. He pulled out my camera and showed me them. The sunset did look beautiful from the camera. He smiled, "I think I captured the moment!" I laughed and snuggled my head into his neck. Haru shut off the camera and pushed it down into his pocket. He took one glance at me, then laid his head against mine.

"You know what Shika?"

"What?"

"I think I found my sunset."