Chapter three (✔️)

Hi

AdibaAfreen and Jasminearun

Recap: Introduction of the characters to each other.

Suraj got the room and was unpacking his bag. Everyone got a room and Laksh was next to Suraj room. He demanded it to be near him, as he can't sleep not having him around him.

Suraj was took out his clothes and placed everything accuracy into the wardrobe. Obviously he checked the room and found a small washroom attached to his and Laksh bedroom.

Suraj checked for a towel. He took it with his clothes to take a shower. Suraj was very quick in this matter and comes out in his trousers as he found chocolate on his white shirt. Laksh?!.

Suraj comes downstairs to the m hall where everyone was waiting for him. "Laksh!" He shouts his name and made him frighten to hell.

Laksh felt bad, he hates it to be scold by him. At least he could do it in private. Chakor saw his gaze, she felt bad for him.

"Suraj what happen?"

She asked calmly to divide his attention. She hasn't looked at him, but by now her gaze was fixed on his upper body.

 She hasn't looked at him, but by now her gaze was fixed on his upper body

Suraj was hell angry on him.
"Laksh what the hell is wrong with you?"

Chakor didn't liked the way.
"Please Suraj! What happened don't shout at him unnecessarily!"

"Unnecessary look!"

He shows his shirt with the big chocolate stain.

Ragini widen her eyes.
"Jiju your shirt, come give it me I will clean it for you!"

She took the shirt and dragged it in Chakors hands.

"Di go and wash it! Jiju needs it, but I can understand your delay. Mast body!"

Ragini winks at him. Suraj covers himself with his hands. Laksh places his hands on his head.

"Bhai it means my chocolates are in your bag. I was wondering, where I have put them!"

He rushes up to the room. Suraj room was never locked, Laksh always had full access to his belongings.

"Jiju your brother is too much!"

Chakor glares at her.

"Ragini!"

Ragini frighten. Why do elders have the habit to shout at the younger ones.

Laksh turns Suraj bag upside down. All his chocolates he had got from his uncle fallen out. Arrey haan I had packed my chocolates into his bag, as mine was full and heavy.

Laksh fills his pockets with his chocolates, he was happy again, since they arrived her he felt how his sugar level lows down.

"Hello I'm back and now you can call me Mr. Chocolate!"