Chapter nine

Hi

Recap: returning home neighbours.

Suraj and Chakor were in their room, Laksh had decorated it the whole day with Ragini, he was determined to make their return to their first night.

"Ragini do you think your sister will let my brother make a baby with her?"

Both were sitting in the garden after their hard work, "Laksh please don't talk about this."

Laksh looked at her, "oh madam, don't you want to be an aunt? Fine if you don't want to be there is no problem, I will be the only one who will love the baby and the baby will only love me, his uncle as there is no aunty." Laksh was smirking and waiting for the reaction of Ragini,  who is late in understanding.

"Laksh this is not done! Baby has an aunt that's me. Come let's see if they gonna make a baby or not."

RagLak stood up and entered the house, "isn't it nice Ragini, we are actually neighbours but know that."

Ragini rolls her eyes, "we become neighbours, bhai got transfer to another college that is why we are here."

Laksh pouts and then he smiles, "great that means I haven't missed or ignored you all the time." He walks into the house with a lifted head.

Ragini couldn't believe it, she shook her head and followed him to SuKor bedroom.

They were trying to eavesdropping on the door, but there was only silence. Both pouted looking at each other and shook their heads.

"Suraj?"

Both got a shock, they rushed to Laksh room, well Laksh dragged her into his room and they hide there near the door.

"What happen Chakor?" Suraj was coming up, Ragini hit Laksh.

"Your Brother was downstairs." She whispers in harsh tone.

Laksh gulps and shrugs, "looks like it." He whispers back.

"Suraj, I talked to uncle he is fine and going to sleep, we also should." She opens the door and saw how decorated it was.

Suraj was behind her, eating his sandwich and loudly chewing it.

Ragini looked at Laksh, "Bad habit of bhai." He said not looking at her.

"Suraj will you stop eating? I can't hear it anymore."

"No one is asking you to listen to my food and me. Go inside and take your nap I'm not coming later I have complete some work."

Chakor hold his hand, "you can't, if Laksh sees your separated from me, then?"

Laksh smiles, "good and smart bhabhi."

"After all my sister."

Laksh glares at her, "please I'm complimenting my bhabhi not you."

Suraj shook her hand off his, "Fine then I will work from the bedroom and will disturb your sleep." He went to the study room and brought his laptop and files.

RagLak pouted, "we will never become aunty or uncle." They said together in addition Laksh said, "how about parenthood? Why don't we become parents." He wiggles his eyebrows and she hits him with a blush on her face.

"You mad guy." She left the room and he follows her.

"Ragini just think you will be so close to your sister and then you will make sure she follows all your demands like me."

Ragini looked at him, "Mister, so called, Chocolate. You can't feed me or look after yourself. First become something then we can talk about it." Ragini left the house and Laksh just looked at her.

Laksh went upstairs to his uncle, "Chachu I need your advice...?" He went in and saw his uncle sleeping on the bed, he was looking at the bedside table and found the medicinals.

Laksh looked at one of them, he tried to read thr description, but Ram makes movements, he duck and took out his mobile phone to click pictures of them.

What are they hiding from me?

Laksh was on his tiptoes, he left the bedroom and went back to his room.

He looked at the picture and started to google the medicine names he found.

"Cancer?!" Laksh wasn't sure he might have done something wrong, he searched another medicine and it was the same result.

Chachu has cancer, bhai...?

Laksh stood up and locked his door. He knows it and hide it from me, but shared this fact with Chakor. I'm his brother, who the hell does he thinks of himself to keep this hide from me. I will not forgive them, sharing it with an outsider, but not his own brother.

Laksh wipes his tears away. I will show Chachu I'm mature enough to handle my life, I don't need a babysitter or someone who has to look after me. I know everything and I will make sure they too will know it.

Suraj was working on the files, when Chakor throw the pillow on him, "Suraj I'm tired, come let's sleep."

Suraj glares at her, "did your throw the pillow on me? Wasn't it you asking me to work in the room close to you?"

Chakor rolls her eyes, "maybe, now come I want to sleep." She lays in the bed and stares at the ceiling.

"You know Suraj, maybe we should tell him."

"Whom and what?"

"Laksh, otherwise he might get hurt. He seems to be strong enough to handle it."

Suraj shook his head, "he is calling himself, Mr. Chocolate. He can't handle it yet."

"Maybe you are underestimating him?"

Suraj took the place next to her, "you said you want to sleep, now sleep." He turns away from her.

Chakor hits him, "Suraj!"

"Ouch!" He moans and she smirks, "good."

"What!"

"I know what you did at Swara and Sanskaar's engagement/ birthday party. Thanks."

She turns too and switched off the light.

Ragini was in her room. Will this idiot really become independent? Oh no, what if? Then I have to marry him. Do I want to marry him? Ragini was laying on the bed thinking of his words.

"What about Parenthood?"

Ragini shies more and more, she hides her face in the pillow. He is cute, let's see what comes next.

____