Epilogue

Laksh was playing with Raj, while Madhu was sitting on the lap of Ragini, who was combing her hairs.

"Madhu you are so pretty."

Madhu was confused, "what do you want?"

Laksh and Raj bursted out into a loud laughter.

"Madhu you should be on my side, you know we girls stay united."

Madhu left the room without looking at her, Ragini felt bad, "this is not fair."

Raj jumped down from the couch, "Chachi come." He forwarded his hand and gave her the needed attention.

Laksh rolls his eyes, he went down and saw his uncle and brother talking about business, his sister-in-law was in the kitchen preparing the food then a loud sound.

*woan!!!!*

Laksh smiles, "my baby is calling." He walks the stairs down and hold the new life in his hand, "oh aww who is this?!" He was playing with her.

"I never thought they will make one." Madhu said to her father.

Suraj smirks, "me neither and now your aunt is desperate to get his love and attention." Both winked and Laksh say opposite to them.

"Bhai my daughter is much nicer than your little devil."

Suraj throw the pillow on his head, "shut up!"

Raj throw a pillow on Suraj, "baby!!!" He left Ragini's hand and was admiring the little girl.

"Chachu me too, give me Baby." Raj was demanding, but Chakor heard it, "no Raj, please she might fall."

Raj huffs, "fine." He kicks something away and hit someone.

"Ouch!" The boy said and looked at him in anger, "Raj I will."

Arjun hold him back, "Veer please, he is elder than you."

"He is like chote maasa {uncle} stupid and mischief."

"Hey!" RajLak said and glared at him, he hides behind his mother.

Ragini rolls her eyes, "what is with me? No one loves me." She sat on the couch next to Suraj, "Jiju you love me, right?"

Suraj took a sip from his cup, "of course I do."

"Hem..." they all looked at Madhu, "but not as much as her." Suraj said with a lowered head.

But there was someone else, who didn't liked it.

*Woan!*

Suraj put Madhu away, "well you know, whom I love the most, is..." he sat next to Laksh and took he baby girl from him, "my Rashi." He kisses her nose, "hmm." He was looking at her, "Chakor...?"

"Oh Dad no!"

Raj went to Madhu, "he is going to ask." Madhu nodded and Veer was smirking, "now Maasa will get beaten up."

Arjun and Bhagya glared at him, while Ram and Laksh just shook their heads.

Ragini frowned at him, "really? She is my daughter that means you love me more. She is a piece of me."

"Really?" Laksh said and she lowers her head, "a piece of us." Since she had come Laksh love and attention was on her only.

Chakor came out of the kitchen, "what is Suraj?"

Suraj smiles, "how about another one?"

"No... No... NO!" She stamps and Laksh changed the side as soon as she made her way, "we won't make another one, these two are enough." She wasn't pointing on Raj or Madhu, no she was pointing on RagLak.

"First it was all hum aapke hain kaun...? {who are you to me}."She shouts.

"So what now we are hum Saath Saath hain {we are together}." Suraj said.

"Oh and before that, I did Maine pyaar kiya {I love you}." Arjun said.

Ram bursted out so did the rest of the family.

Happy family with lots of love, after all Prem rathan dhan payoo...

The end!