Chapter twelve

Recap: A family outing with some new tasked to do.

Laksh couldn't sleep, he was moving on the bed here and there, but there was nothing to make him sleep. Chachu will survive, he has to.

Suraj was looking at Arjun, the glass of whiskey was in his hand, "tell me is there someone?"

Arjun laughs, "haan there is someone, but..."

"But?!"

Haan he has someone, wah chuppa rustom {hidden secret}.

So someone was eavesdropping their conversation. Any guess? 😂

Suraj was waiting, "say na, don't increase the suspense, what?"

Arjun scratches his back head, "Ragini."

"What! Ragini doesn't like her, I thought she likes everyone." Suraj said and Arjun shook his head, "no, that is not the problem."

Suraj frowns, "what? Oh God is she a student same age of Ragini?"

Arjun widen his eyes, "no!"

Phew 😅 tharki {pervert}

Suraj sighs. Thank God tharki man.

Arjun shook his head, "I need to have someone for Ragini, how can I marry when I have a girl in my house."

Suraj blinks with his eyes, "really?!" He took a sip, "you don't think there is someone for her?" He was looking up to the stairs, Laksh immediately hide from their sight.

"You mean your brother Laksh. Look I have nothing against him, but I don't feel to give him the hand of Ragini, not that I don't trust him, but he is a kid so is Ragini. Both kiddos can't become a couple, at least not as long as you and Chakor haven't become one."

Suraj gulps, "you mean you will only give the hand of Ragini, when I and Chakor become one?"

Arjun smiles, so did Laksh. Nice, Smart brother-in-law.

Suraj shook his head, "the problem is, your sister is just... I can't even tell you or else you might kill me. But even if I try to get closer to her, she shows the cold shoulder or weird anger. So meaningless." He looked out of the window. She has the problem not me.

Chakor woke up, she fallen from the bed and hit her bottom, "ouch!" She shouts and rubbed on the pain, "Suraj, why didn't you hold me?" She looked on the bed and found it empty, "Suraj?" She rubs her eyes and stood up, "where is he?" She made noises and Laksh got alert, he rushed to his room as he doesn't want to get scold from anyone, tomorrow is a big day for him.

Chakor heard them talking.

"I know Chakor is a little but difficult, but she is a very kind person with a big heart, she needs time to get comfortable with you."

Suraj nodded, "I know and trust me I don't have a problem with it, but do you think you can wait years to get married to the one you love?"

Arjun was thinking and Chakor was shocked. Bhai has someone!!!! She thought of it and went back to her room, she wrote a message to Ragini.

•Bhai has a love interest. One work is done.•
This girl must be sleeping.

Sleeping and dreaming. Mr. Chocolate... she fall from the bed as she was imaging to hug him. She pouts, "stupid dream." Ragini saw the lighting on the mobile phone, she checked it and read the message.

"What!!!! Bhai has someone. Wow. Not bad, everyone has someone only me single. Well not really, I have Mr. Chocolate."

•nice, who is it and when we will hear the bells?•

Chakor read it and rolls her eyes, "as if I know it. Uff."

Suraj enters the room, she saw him and hide the mobile phone, what made him suspicious.

"What are you hiding?"

Chakor shook her head, she laughs awkwardly, "nothing. You must be mistaken." She tried to avoid his gaze, but Suraj wasn't trusting her, he went closer and grabbed her hand in which she hold the mobile phone, "don't tell me you have boyfriend and married me because of family pressure?"

Chakor widen her eyes, "Suraj?! How can you think like this?" She was shocked about his statement that she let the mobile phone fall on the ground.

"Well it's been a few days or weeks we are married and nothing. I really mean it, nothing had happened between us. I think I'm a very handsome guy and about you, you don't need to think less about yourself. You have some good features too."

Chakor was trying not to get mad on him, "Suraj don't think so much, it's not good your brain is damaged and you are just proving it with your weird talks. You aren't that handsome."

"Oh my mistake, so you think you don't have good features either. It's okay Chakor I can live with you the way you are."

Chakor releases her hand from his grip, immediately she hold his collar, "are you mad, is this a way to flirt with your wife? You should praise me, but you are insulting me."

"Am I?" Suraj asked as he hasn't said anything wrong to her.

"Yes, you said that I...." she bites on her lower lip and looked at him in anger and amazement.

"Wah Jiju you made her speechless."

SuKor looked down on the ground, the phone had dialled the number of Ragini.

SuKur blushed, immediately they switched off the phone and tried to ignore the fact.

Laksh got a call, "oh my cutie." He picked up the phone, "Hi Ragini, you still need help with biology?"

"No, I Don't think that your brother does need it. Mubarak ho, we will soon be uncle and aunt."

Laksh was shocked, "hein you sure?"

"Pakka, I have trust in your brother." Ragini said with confidence and Laksh got confused, "trust? Like?"

"That he will do it tonight, close your ears. Bye bye and haan good night."

"Good Night." He said a little low and thought about her words.

"What!" It hits him like a thunder, "tonight means now?" He closed his door and looked for earphones to hear music and nothing else.

____