Chapter six

Hi

Recap: RagLak trying to be the Cupid for SuKor

Ragini pushes Chakor, "Di go and talk to him. If you want to know more about him then go."

Laksh nods, "yes, I have my nurse, Ragini with me, you don't worry she will look after me."

Ragini shrugs, "whatever, you go Di and find out if there was a past or not. We are not going to marry him, it's you."

Chakor fumes, "Fine don't help me." She left the hall and both were following her with their gazes.

Ragini sat on his knees, he was still lying on the couch, when he felt her bones on his legs, "what the hell why don't you eat more, your bones are hurting me. Get up of me!"

Ragini glares at him, "what?!"

Laksh moves with his eyes, "you are hurting me!"

She stood up from him and took the pillow, she punched it a few times looking at him, Laksh gulps, "Ragini you are my nurse na, then?"

Ragini smiles, she looked at him with a fake smile, "what happened to you Laksh?"

Chakor knocks on the door of Suraj room, "come in!" He said while he was standing at the balcony.

Chakor was surprised to see him there, "Suraj? What are you doing?"

Suraj was eating a chocolate of Laksh deposit, he was offering her one chocolate bar, how could she say no.

She stands next to him and widen her eyes, Laksh was running while Ragini was chasing him through the garden.

Chakor blinks with her eyes in disbelief, "what is going on?" She asked him, but he had no answer just a guess, "playing Cupid isn't easy."

Chakor looked at him, "won't you stop them?"

Suraj turns to her, "why would I? she is your sister and the head of this plan for sure. My brother just become a lover like puppy following her orders."

Chakor looked at him with an open mouth, "what?"

Suraj looked down again, "just look at them, he is pretending to be limping otherwise he would ran for his life, but he wants her to touch him. Tharki {pervert}."

Chakor looked at him, "you tell me. Do you had a past?"

Suraj looked at her, "what? Of course I had a past. Everyone has a past. Right now I'm living in my present and I guess you will be a part of my future. Look Laksh likes you and I have no problem with this alliance, but yes, if you don't like the alliance we will find a solution for both of us."

Chakor was numb. He closed her open mouth and looked at her, "what?"

Chakor shook her head, "nothing. I wanted to know if you had a girlfriend, but you seem to be a man, who more interested in his brothers happiness than his, right?"

Suraj nods, "right. Currently there is something wrong with my uncle. He is hiding it. I want to make it easy for Laksh and with you on my side I'm sure I will be handle to care for him."

Chakor blinks with her eyes, "is there something with uncle?"

Suraj nods, he looked at Laksh and Ragini, how they were playing 'catch me if you can'.

"Uncle is suffering from cancer, he thought to keep is secret would make it easier for him, but currently it's very bad. I have seen the medical report of him and his in last stage."

Chakor was shocked, "does he know that you know it?"

Suraj shook his head, "no, uncle was gone for a business trip. That is what he told me, but he went for a treatment and I got to know about it."

Chakor felt bad, "Suraj I don't want to be a burden on you. Laksh needs all your attention."

Suraj looked at her, "current he needs attention, I will keep focus on the work and you give him the needed attention. Maybe he might take some responsibility after seeing you around. You know to impress you. Right now it's between you and me. No one else knows about Uncles illness."

Chakor nodded, "fine. Then I guess we should marry soon because I have no idea how much time he has."

Suraj nodded, "fine, how we will explain this fast agreement."

Chakor shook her head, "let me handle this." Suraj nodded.

It was late in the evening

Chakor was sitting with Ragini and Laksh.

Laksh tips her, "go ask her about their talk." He whispers and Ragini nodded, "wait let him come."

Suraj was cooking, he was hoping that Chakor's weird trick would work.

"Bhaiya make it fast I'm damn hungry."

Chakor looked at him, "Laksh you should think before you speak."

"Correct bhabhi." He said to her in obeying way.

Ragini shook her head, "who knows if she ever becomes your bhabhi!"

Laksh made a fake sad face, 😢😢😭 "bhabhi Tell her that you are going to be my sister-in-law. My brother has convinced you to marry him."

Ragini looked at him in shocked, "what! There is no need that my Jiju has to convince her. It's reverse I'm sure Di had to convince Jiju to become my brother-in-law!"

Laksh shook his head, "no!"

Ragini nods, "yes!"

The two were fighting, when Chakor let the bomb out, "no wedding will take place!"

They looked at her in disbelieve, "what why?"

Chakor looked at them, "because I'm going to miss something."

Ragini aww's at her, "Aww Di I will miss you too!"

"I'm not talking about you!" Chakor said and Laksh bursted out in a loud laughter.

Ragini pouts, "very bad!"

Chakor rolls her eyes, "wanna know?"

Laksh nods, but then he said, "whatever it is bhabhi I'm sure I can get it for you."

Chakor looks at him, "okay."

Suraj was looking at them. Their weird idea on them will it make sense?

"chocolate, lime juice, ice cream, toffeeyaan"
Chocolate, lime juice, ice cream, toffees

pahale jaise ab mere shauq hain kahaan
That was before; where do my yearnings lie now?

gudiya khilaune meri saheliyaan
Dolls, toys, my friends ab mujhe lagti hain sari pahaliyaan
they all seem to me now like things of the past; ."

They blinked at her, "what?!"

"I have already started to miss this all, when I will go away then it would be unbearable, but Laksh said he will get me everything. Can I trust him?" Chakor asked and they looked at each other.

"Array Bhabhi you don't worry. I'm Mr. chocolate no tension about the rest of your diet, because there won't me one. As soon as you and bhai get along with each other it will me who will get a new toy," he was showing his hands as a cradle and swinging them.

Ragini widen her mouth.

"You new and best friend will be me and he!" Laksh said and about the past, you should always forget the bad."

"Haan!" Ragini agrees, "Di come on he will definitely keep you happy, if not Jiju then his idiot brother."

Chakor looked at Suraj, who couldn't believe it that they fall for something stupid.

"Fine, if you say so. But I have one request." They all looked at Suraj.

"What!"

Suraj moves backwards, "the wedding will take place here in small circle and then we will return home."

They all agreed.
___
Wedding