Chapter seventeen

Recap: two weddings and three nights 😅

A few weeks have passed and Ram was feeling unwell, Chakor and Suraj were insisting to him.

"Please let's go to the hospital." Chakor was holding his hand, "you promised us to listen to our requests, now it's time to fulfil it."

Suraj nodded, "yes or do you want me to call Laksh and Ragini back from their honeymoon?"

Ram shook his head, "no way, there is no need to call him and tense him. I'm going with you and then after their return you both will go for a honeymoon, even you deserve it."

Suraj nods, "fine, but only after you will come with us and get the right treatment."

They left and reached the hospital, "good afternoon, finally you are here."

Suraj shook his friends hand, "thanks for giving us an appointment in this short time."

He shook his head, "nothing to thanks. Uncle I had told you to come on time for the chemotherapy, but you didn't listened to me. Now look at this." The Test were done and the result was in front of them.

"The metastases have increased, we have to start with the chemotherapy and that too on high dose."

Chakor felt bad, "but this will make him weaker than he is, can't we start with a small dose and slowly increase it."

The doctor shook his head, "no, we have to fight against it as soon as possible, with the right high dose. So please don't think wrong just because the dose is getting higher than thought. It's needed to safe him keep this in mind!"

Suraj nodded, "you are right and the dose won't be this high if someone would have had listened to us in first place."

Ram lowers his gaze and Chakor felt bad, "don't taunt him. Uncle you don't worry I will be here and accompany you all the time. And when you get better then Laksh and Ragini will be back and have less tension and problem, wanna call them?"

Ram nodded, "after my chemotherapy we will call them." Both smiled and Suraj rolled his eyes.

As if they will be free for a call, I bet they must be still in bed and having...

"Laksh I'm tired let's do something new."

He glares at her, "what yaar! I'm beating you in the game so you are not in the mood to lose!"

Ragini fumes, "it's our honeymoon not game contest. Please Laksh let's discover the city. Jiju chose a beautiful place for us."

Laksh pouts, "us? Really?" He shook his head, "bhai is smart and cunning, this honeymoon was for Arjun and Bhagya, but as they couldn't attend it we got the tickets. We are second choice."

Ragini pouts, "but they couldn't because of Chachu, he needs permanent care and we both are the wrong persons for this."

Laksh nodded, "fine but after a kiss." He comes over her and they stayed in the hotel.

Arjun and Bhagya had to attend some seminars of the college, they weren't in town.

Suraj and Chakor were waiting, "Suraj have you thought about the thing?"

Suraj looked at her, "the thing?" He repeats and she nods, "yes, the thing."

"You mean the baby planning?"

Chakor was uncomfortable with this thought, "Suraj let's call it thing. I don't want other's to know about it."

Suraj frowns, "they will get to know, when your belly will grow."