Chapter five

Hi

Jasminearun here I tagged you as promised.

Recap: Ragini's reason why she chose Suraj. SuKor fight, RagLak mission to unite SuKor.

Laksh was looking at Ragini, "you like my brother because of his way of behaviour toward Imli?"

Ragini nods, "but we can't tell her, she has to find out about your brother otherwise this marriage will feel like a forced one. I don't want her to marry him, just because he helped her unknown of the fact, who she is."

Laksh nods, "okay but this engagement has to be done as soon as possible. I want this to happen this week."

Ragini nods, "agree I want that too. So mission engagement is one!"

RagLak shook hands and made up a plan for their engagement.

The next morning

Laksh woke up at first, he went down and saw his brother in the kitchen with his to-be girlfriend. Ragini why are you close to him, I want you to be with me. Come here, please!

"By the way Jiju how is your life going on?" She blinks with her eyes at him.

Suraj looked at her, "I'm here, you can see that my life is turning into a mess, by marrying your sister." He said and she pouts.

"Jiju my sister is very nice, you should try to get close to her, she will surely turn you on her side."

Laksh come in, "Haan Bhai you should give Bhabhi a try. Why don't you both go out for a date?"

Ragini nods, "Haan date is good, before the engagement takes place, you have time to get know about each other."

Suraj was looking at them, "I haven't agreed to anything yet. Why are you both so desperate to make us marry?"

RagLak looked at each other, "we desperate no!" They shook their heads and left the kitchen while Suraj continues with the cooking.

Chakor come down with Arjun and Ram uncle, they were sitting at the dining table and waiting for the food to be served.

Suraj come out alone, Chakor fumes, "Ragini!"

Suraj glares at her, "why are you shouting like this, she is playing with Laksh. She won't runaway!"

Chakor frowns at him, "you! Just shut up! Ragini told me she will help you in the kitchen otherwise I would have."

Suraj nods, "she is with my brother, don't worry nothing will happen to her."

Chakor rolls her eyes, "I'm not worried about her, but about your brother."

Suraj glares at her, "oh my brother can look after himself." He said and Chakor crosses her arms around her chest.

*Woaaannn* 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

They all looked at the glass door of the garden. Laksh come in with the support of Ragini, he was limping as his knee was bleeding.

Chakor stood up, "Ragini!"

Ragini shook her head, "no way, I haven't done anything tell her."

Laksh nods, "I ran and stumble over my feet. I got hurt Bhai!!!" He was shouting like baby.

Suraj come and lifts him to the couch, "Aahh!"

Chakor come with the first aid kit, she took out a scissor and cut the jeans up till his injury.

"Be careful!" Suraj warns her and she nods, "don't worry I'm experienced in this." She looks at Ragini, who looked away.

Laksh was feeling the current between SuKor, "Ragini now!"

She smiles, "how you two look so adorable together it's like a God decision!"

Laksh nods, "Correct Ragini, you are so right!"

Ram and Arjun looked at them, "oh they have planned something."

Laksh saw her, "you know looking at them I remember one song."

Ragini looked at him, "a song? Which one?"

Laksh cleans his throats,
"Waha waha ramjee, jodi kya banayee
Bhaiya aur bhabhi ko, badhayee ho badhayee!"

Ragini claps, "Wah wah! Laksh wah! What a song you found. Bhaiya and Bhabhi. No no it's not correct."

Laksh fakes a shock face, "What not correct? Then tell me the correct line!"

Ragini nods, "sure!" She cleans her throat and starts to sing her line,
"Jiji aur jija ko, badhayee ho badhayee
Sab rasmo se badee hai jag me, dil se dil kee sagayee!"

Laksh claps, "Wah wah, Ragini wah!"

SuKor looked at them, Suraj took the disinfection in his hand and put it on the wound of Laksh. "Aaah Mummy!" He shouts in pain as it was burning.

Chakor pushes Suraj away, "how dare you?" She cleans the wound and put on a bandage on his knee.

Laksh hold her hand all the time he was glaring at Suraj in anger, but Ragini was in pain, "my hand." She was moaning.

Ram and Arjun smiles, "I think we should start with the rituals as these two won't leave you!"

Suraj stood up and left from there, "did he had an ex?" Chakor asked them.

Laksh shook his head, "not that I know, but she can find out. Go Ragini, I'm sure you can get out the information from him."

Ragini looked at him, "isn't he your brother?"

"He doesn't share this with me!" Laksh confirms and Ragini shook her head, "why should he with me. I think Di should go and get the information. She wants to know not me!"

"Haan." Laksh nods, "neither do I want to know. Go Bhabhi it's your turn to find out something about him and his past. By the way be honest he hate liars."

They pushes Chakor and she went up to meet him.

____

Will be there someone else?

Will they succeed?

Please comment and vote