Chapter ten

Recap: Laksh got to know about the illness of his uncle. Ragini is feeling something. SuKor are becoming friends.

Ragini woke up early in the morning the same happens with Laksh, he woke up first and wore a suit.

Chakor was looking at Suraj, he was holding her protectively. Oh he is cute and strong.

Chakor was trying to release herself from his grip, but she couldn't, he was too strong for her. Uff Saandh {Bull}. Where is my Mr. Chocolate when I need him?

Laksh brushes his teeth, he adjusted his hair and went down, he was sitting at the dining table when his uncle, Ram came.

"Laksh?" He was surprised to see him, "what a pleasant surprise seeing you here early in the morning." He taps on Laksh shoulder, who looked at him with painful eyes. How could you hide it from me?

"Bhaiya!!!!" Ragini shouts and Arjun looked at her, "What?" He asked a bit shocked and surprised too.

"Bhaiya, what should I wear? I have this black dress or this white top with the blue denim jeans?" Ragini was holding everything in her hands and Arjun frowns, "why are you asking me?"

"Because Di isn't here to ask! Now tell me." She smiles at him.

"Suraj please leave me. I have to make the breakfast and check on Chachu, if he has taken his medicine."

Suraj opens his eyes, he rubs the sleep sand off his eyes and looked at her, "then go." He said in a sleeping tone and closed his eyes again.

"Suraj I can't, if I couldn't I won't be here!"

Suraj frowns, "what?!"

Chakor shows to his hand, which was around her waist holding her tight.

Suraj widen his eyes, he removes his hand and checked the time on his mobile phone, "for whom you are waiting now?"

Chakor rolls her eyes, "really? You are too much." She stood up and stamped to the washroom.

Suraj sighs of relieve. Damn she is moving a lot on the night. I had to hold or else she would be laying on the floor, accusing me of pushing her down. He stood up and waited till she comes out, then he entered the washroom.

Ragini wore the white top with blue jeans, "Bhaiya as we are neighbours now, can I go and meet them?"

Arjun looked at her, "them?"

Ragini bites on her tongue, "haan. Jiju, he needs my help to get know more about Di's habits."

Arjun shook his head, "just because we are neighbours you can't go and meet them whenever you want."

Ragini pouts, "I can't? Oh please Bhaiya, Laksh is also a friend of mine and I'm sure he won't mind it. On top you can talk to uncle if everything is okay or not." She stood up and was waiting for her brother.

Arjun looked at her. Haan it's a good idea I can ask about his health. He stood up and they left the house.

Chakor was coming down, she saw Laksh and Ram sitting silently. Oh what's that?

"Chachu good morning." She went to him and took his blessings, she saw Laksh with the corner of her eye.

Ragini and Arjun just entered the house from the garden, "Good Morning!!!!" She was happy and was waiting for a reaction of Laksh, but he didn't gave her any attention. She pouts looking at his upset face, as he couldn't hide anything.

Suraj was at the stairway, "oh my Saali Saibaan {Sister-in-law} what a great start of the day."

Ragini smiles, "Jiju how are you?" She rushes to him for a hug.

"Much better now. You know your sister is so boring. Not even a smile just get up." He shouts and Chakor was looking at him with an open mouth.

Suraj was laughing so was Ragini, but Laksh didn't react.

Suraj felt it strange, he broke the hug long back and went to his brother, "Laksh?"

Laksh was staring lost into the room, he didn't said anything.

"He knows." Ram said and Suraj looked at him, "what?"

Laksh was breathing harsh, he stood up in a jerking way and pushes Suraj away, "I know it! Can't you understand it!" He said holding his tears back, "how could you hide it from me?"

Ragini was confused, "Laksh what happen?" She went to him, but he stopped her, "you are no longer my friend. You all knew it besides of me. How could you hide the fact that Chachu is having cancer? Don't I have the right to know it?"

Chakor went to him, she cups his face to wipe his tears away, "Laksh Baacha calm down."

"Don't call me Baacha!" He pushes her hands away, "you are just my Sister-in-law, not my mother. Stay out of it, it's a matter between brothers." He warned her and Suraj comes in front of him.

"Here I am, and you are proving me, that it was a right decision not to tell you about it. Cause you are immature. You have never seen Chachu all you wanted was Chocolate. Have you ever properly asked and cared for him? I don't think so as you are a little bit selfish."

"Suraj!" They all said and Ragini took Laksh hand.

"Laksh I'm so sorry for you, but trust me I didn't know about it till yet." She cups his face and he let her wipe his tears away.

"Laksh I haven't told it to your brother or sister-in-law. The only one I told it was Arjun, we were going to become a family and I don't wanted them to think that we are hiding something from them. Suraj found out by himself." Ram said and Laksh lowers his gaze.

"We were about to tell you, just last night we talked about it, not to keep you in dark. By the way I was against it, but your Bhabhi wanted to tell you."

Laksh looked at her with a lowered gaze, "sorry."

Awwwwwee

Chakor smiles, "it's okay. I'm not angry on you."

Laksh nods, "but why you told her and not me?" He looked at his brother.

"Okay let me tell you why, you are irresponsible."

Laksh huffs, "I'm not!"

Suraj lifts an eyebrow, "it's Sunday and you are standing in front of us in suit, where do you want to go?"

Ragini stood on her tiptoes, "Jiju is right." She whispers into his ear and Laksh widen his eyes.

"Chachu tell him not to judge me."

"Don't worry. How dare you Suraj!" Chakor shouted and they all frighten.

Ragini pouts, "Jiju remember our deal?" She looked at him with a puppy face. Now he was in a dilemma.

Should he scold Chakor to make Ragini happy or should he bear the scold of Chakor to keep Laksh happy. 

He took a deep breath, "go change your clothes I'm going to take you all out."

Ragini comes to him, "me too?" She folded her hands and he was about to hit his forehead.

"All means everyone in present." He said under his breath.

"I want pancakes." Laksh demands and rushes upstairs to change his clothes.

Chakor was looking at Suraj. Smart.

"Yes!" Ragini was happy, then she looked at Ram, "uncle you don't worry. I'm his new friend and I will look after them too!"

They all looked at her.

"Bhabhi!!!!!"

Chakor looked up.

"Go!" Suraj said to her and she made slow moves.

At Laksh room, "sorry!" He hold his ears and gave her dozen of chocolates.

"All for you and I have more."

Chakor smiles at him, "I'm not angry, but I don't like the bounding of your brother and my sister. We have to be stronger than them."

Laksh smiles, "pakka!" He forwards his hand and both shake it.

_____
Family outing
3-4 shots left