Aftermath

I turned to be face to face with  Shanil ,I just admired how she bit the right corner if her lip has she slept. .

I noticed that blood was all over my sheets. And the condom wrapper was still on my cock. She twisted multiple times and her eyes fluttered  open..

Her hair that was in a sloppy ponytail was now untied and was in her face.

She got up out of the bed

"Babe ,you wont be able to-" before I could finish the sentence ,she fell on the ground. I laughed and help her up.... I filled the tub with some soapy water and put her in there. I had to make sure shes walking before her Mom comes back which is like a hour and a half away.  She let out a soft groan of relief  . I could understand I put my sheets in the washing machine quickly , after letting it stay and get washed,I sprayed Febreeze around the room. When it was 10 minutes I ran and put the sheets in the dryer .. I saw Shanil come out  of the bathroom walking perfectly she had my towel wrapped, even with a towel wrapped around her body my baby looked sexy asf. She started shuffling around until she find her panty. She didnt even say hi ,wassup,nothing, not even sex was amazing,made a niqqa feel like shit . She went back in the bathroom a guess to watch her panty. I heard the dryer stop so I went and took the sheets out... I went to see Shanil ironing out her panty. She glanced at me,and just continued.

"So your not going to say hi beb, beb sex was great,i love you ?? Nothing??"I looked at her unbelievable ,a mean ....

"Im still angry." she said and then  started to hum Chandelier by Sia.

After that blowminding ,breathtaking dick down ,you holding up a grudge from yesterday... Omgee bae on a different type a ish than all these other girls.

"Im sorry ,I really am , how bout this evening we go to Sovreign and watch a movie ,any movie you wanna watch."

She smiled and then pecked my lips.

"Bae ,I did enjoy my first time"

After she said that a niqqa start feeling whatever you girls feel when yall get excited.

I was still naked so we both got dressed I went downstairs to watch tv and Shanil spread the bed.

Imma just lay down ...

Just filler .

chappy soon ✋✋✋