Shischieve

"Mi notice sehh from waday yu think you a big man Inna this house. But yu si once I'm here I'm the man in this house. Me and you'll not disrespect mi.", my dad yelled at Shane.

I didn't know what happened but somehow pics of me and Shane was sent to my dad. No our dad didn't like when we went to parties but like every strongwilled woman my mom didn't listen to him at all.

I sat patiently in my room waiting on my dad to come and lecture me. I made sure I turned off all my electronics and put them on silent. His heavy feet could be heard coming up the staircase. Just don't cry Shanil, don't cry. My father was the stern and strict parent, mom was fun and understanding but made sure we knew wrong from right.

"Why do I get a whatsapp from Miss Claudette with pics of you dancing on a boy , with no clothes on??"

"Dad , I had on clothing, I wouldn't go out naked," I said smartly. Knowing damn well what he meant .

"Shanil, don't gwaan like you have sense than me, a uu brasierre and panty you was in cause that shorts showed all a yu batty," he said, I giggled softly. I looked up to see his face tense as ever.

"I'm sorry that happened but dad you have to understand that I was just having fun and I'm sure that you and mom use to have this type of  fun, so you can't blame us, it's just what teenage life entails. And you should be cussing your wife out for allowing us to go not us."

He shook his head puzzled on what to reply. He just shook his head but not before turning around and saying.:
"Miss Claudette and her daughter will be over here in a hour, so prepare for company".

I hate this Claudette person already and I've never put eyes on her. She sounds like she's  older than my parents so what was she doing with a social media account and more yet lurking on a party site.

1 Hour&30 mins Later

For some reason this red headed bitch keeps showing up , she's everywhere. Either she's stalking me or I'm just realizing her cause she fucked Zayn.
"Shanil and Shane meet Miss Claudette and her daughter, Latoya", my dad said. For some reason I could've seen right through there fake smile. They were nothing but trouble. They walked over to the sofa. Sitting closely, they admired the furniture as if they were detectives or health inspectors but they were looking for something to criticize about. Typical behavior of a bad mind Jamaican. I rolled my eyes, making sure I made Shane see I wasn't happy being around them. He cleared his throat before telling Dad he was going to the kitchen. Of course I followed behind.

"Shanil bring some juice to Latoya ,"dad yelled from the living room. A devious smiled appeared on my face. I took the fruit punch from the refrigerator. I took a little hot pepper sauce out of the cabinet and throwed it and lime juice in it . I mixed it with spoon taking a sip out of it, tasting it , it was mighty sour and had a peppery aftertaste after I swallowed. Shane laughed. I walked out trying to hold my laughter I look directly in the bitch face and say enjoy.. I took a seat right in front of her, looking as she gulped down the juice fastly. This means the peppery taste  must have increased. I sat waiting for her to finish, today I decided to be childish and I was gonna fulljoy it.

After she took her last gulp, her eyes started to water, I don't understand this bitch at all , how tf you come to a person you not cool with house and want something to drink and take it from them.
"Can I have some water please??"
I giggled softly turning around swiftly , racing to the kitchen. I started preparing her ice cold water but not before taking a country pepper and rubbing it st the tip of the glass and the little of the interior. I was gonna give her a beating silently and under the covers.. I starred singing Rather Be. As I made the last trip to the living room. I noticed that Toya eyes were red. I acted as if I was really sorry for her.
Haha. Bitch...

Ole gyal Claudette eyes never left me , they walsed around with my every move. Such is life. A hating mother and child. That is so sad.

"You know Latoya , us doing well at school she cane first in her class with an 76.5 average." She said eyeing, this donkey ass, grinc looking ass, booboo kitty failed looking ass thotimus prime lady didn't just try to put me to shame talking about grades.

I laughed. As I was about to put her in her place my mother began to speak:
"Oh wow, that's so good Latoya, Shane and Shanil have been doing so well from they've been in Primary school I've never collected a report with an average below 80% and my children GPAs are both 4.0. And Miss Claudette I've noticed you've put a lot of work in trying to belittle my children and I would like you to know that, not every uptown gyal fraid if put you innah yu place. Why are you here?? My brother in law died years ago and you show up today?? Huh?? You've been trying this for years its getting old. We move up now, nothing is here for you to criticize, wi house well clean, clothes well up ,everything well up , Sean might siding in front a yu acting like everything is well but I'm not up for the bs. I've passed that age. What you want??"
Yass Mommy
After her rant, she sat staring at Claudette looking all cute and beautiful, being about her business. The two devils sat speechless. They've gotten more than I could be given them.
"I'm here because your son and his friends raped My daughter!

Update!!!!