I Wish

Thank you all for reading. Omg.
Its been lately since I've seen how my book as being recognized and all. Thank y'all so much.
2K reads omg , thank y'all so much for waiting so long like if it was me with my inpatient self I would start cussin and thanks to those that inbox me how they love my book even though it as so much errors but thank y'all so much. Its been my dream  to get more than a thousand read. Thank you Wattpad nation. Thank you. I want to say thanks to all my Jamaicans who read the book and a big shout out to those Americans, Canadians and Africans who dont understand patois but read still.I love y'all and I'm grateful for all of y'all. Continue reading, voting and suggesting my book to friends. . New book coming summer just wait on it and again I'm sorry for the wait I'm sorry for the wait . I talk too much . ur chapter Is below ☺
.
.
.
Shanil Rennicks POV

"Stop Kayden," I giggled. He was tickling me. We were on my bed chilling. No we are not together but he's my boy best friend .

Its been 2 months now, since I last talked or seen Zayn. I refuse to go anywhere he is. People say its because I'm not fully over him but that's a lie or them jumping to their own conclusion. I was over him,I just couldn't stand smelling, breathing the sane air as him, I rather see hundreds of people vomitting , instead of looking at the bastard's face ,

Girls, do you wrong me though?!
He made me look like a fool not once but twice. I gave him a second chance and he messed him up. Clearly he doesn't deserves any sympathy. And if your questioning my feelings towards Zayn,I hate him.
Kayden stopped tickling me. He got a phone call probably from Danique, his girlfriend. Yes, I know that he's the Elmo's brother and gladly he's doesn't sit well with her disgusting behavior.

I walked out the room into the kitchen. A girl's belly was bawling.

Zayn Preston POV

"Ughh,ughh," I moaned as this broad swallowedy dick. I was no where near cumming but the feeling felt so good. She moved my dick in a circular motion in her mouth, her eyes rolled over as she moaned. I felt a urge out my cock, I was having an orgasm. My sperms spilled out of my cock and she swallowed then, licking the skin of my penis, taking up the juice. This bitch wasn't wasting anything, I pushed her off, It was time to head to 3z. She leaned up for a kissed I pushed her back down.

"Gyal weh d bomboclaat u a duh?!” I exclaimed.  These hoes nowadays STUPID asf. I walked out her house pulling down my Ray Bans putting it st the brink of my nose.

Its been 2 weeks since I've made up my mind to stop walking with crotches, I didn't like the type of attention I was getting from  walking with them.
I looked at my wrist, looking at the bracelet that Shanil and I bought after being together for 3 weeks. I really do miss her but I know if I tried right now, I'd be turned down and I couldn't take a shame from Shan right now. I know she's trying to  move on but who can move on from this walking statue of sexiness. I walked through the gate to Shane's complex , we both were gonna go to 3z. As I reached nearer to his house. I heard loud laughing,I knocked on the door but nobody came, after doing this repeatedly, someone finally came down stairs.
"Renae, I didn't know you were gonna come this s---,oh its you,"Shan said as she turned back up the stairs. I grabbed her hand,"no hi,"I said smirking, I know what I did wasnt right but she only let me hit once and a man as needs. She stayed quiet and walked fastly up the stairs as her butt jiggled in her short. I remember the days I used to grab that batty but now I have to look but don't touch.

I walked pass her room and I was peeking to see who was in there but she close the door BLAM! in my face. I walked up to Shane's room seeing him watching a movie.

Me: Yu never hear the door dawg ???

Shane: No youth neva know yu did a come such early??

Me: a Sydria yard mi did deh, gyal suck mi hood then want come kiss mi.

Shane: But mi nu hear seh a u and har deh and dutty Shan yu can guh back inna yu room cause nobody nah chat yu ....

Me: How yu know she did deh deh and dawq Mi nah deh wid no svck hood gyal , yu mad ?!

Shane: A jus weh mi hear still.

Shanil Rennicks POV

Kayden just left and I was bored, the boys were laughing , so I decided to go and eavesdrop, it was going so well,the info was rolling in but then Shane blew my cover:
" But mi nu hear seh a u and har deh and dutty Shan yu can guh back inna yu room cause nobody nah chat yu."
I stomped away and decided to just dress up and get me man. Zayn gets his hoes, so why can't just find me a man now.
I put on my makeup, putting the concealer carefully at borders of my eyebrows toake sure they are fleek. I bathe earlier on, so I would get a bath when I came back.
I just slipped on some jeans and a red polo tees alongside with my navy blue converse. I put my chunky chain around my neck making sure it was beneath the collar of my blouse. I searched high and low for my gold knobs when I remembered they were in mommy's room. I then rembered my hoop earrings but I wasn't sure it would look good with my outfit.

"Shane!!!",I shouted. He didn't reply but suddenly my room door opened.

Me: Hoops or knobs

Shane: Where you going and knobs.

Me:3z.

Shane: Yah fwd with me ??

Me: Any of your cute friends will be there??

Shane: Yes but u can't date them cause their Zayn's friends too..

I rolled my eyes mentally like who cares about Zayn. But I would look like a hoe . I'll just find me a man on my own terms.

I placed the knobs in my ears and then began brushing my hair. I had in a versatile sewin so I could do it in plenty of ways.

After I combed my hair I headed downstairs taking my bag off the couch. I passed the boys on the steps and went, they followed behind soon enough. I could feel somebody staring at my ass. I quickly looked around to see it was just Zayn. I rolled my eyes, hissing my teeth , I wasn't gonna go in a battle of words with him today. I was in too much of a good mood. I continued reading one of those fanfictions on Wattpad. Yass, I'm an addict but such is life it was the only thing that kept me sane when me and Zayn broke up, when I was bored and Renae, Shane nor Kayden wouldn't pay me any mind .

The bus came to a stop, I paid my money to the bus driver, after getting my ticket. I sat at the back. And guess who came,I'm so happy, Zayn came right beside me, please tell me you note the sarcasm. I just don't understand why he won't let me be happy or just let me breathe. He always messed up, I wasn't the one who told him to. I mean if he wanted pussy that bad, I'm here. He could've asked but boys are dogs including Shane and my dad none excluded.
I felt hands on my times, it was making its way to my zipper. Now this dutty colour bwoy too rude, I slapped his hands then putting them back in his lap. He chuckled, he put his chin on my shoulder, then he started biting my earlob, he licked it. I pushed him away after I saw I was finding this very pleasurous. If that's a word.
"Just have fun, Shan," he whispered. His voice was getting sexier by minutes . Lord knows I need him because I need an armor to go through the other 10 minutes in this bus with Zayn. He looked as if he had me right where he wanted me, he wore this smile that you'd have when you accomplished something. I wish I never said yes to that date. We haven't been together for even a good 6 months and we've broken up twice so I don't think I'll be going back to him.

Shane looked up where we were I pouted,informing him that I was very uncomfortable.I got s text from him saying I should bare it out and to put in my earphones. I put in my earphones and the first song I saw was I Bet, this was quite fitting for my situation. When Ciara sang the part about Is that your bitch over there one with the silicon ass and the Brazilian hair, tears streamed down my face I wonder what have I done so wrong that he had to go outside of our rship so much time. I quickly wiped my face not wanting him to see.
.
.
Finally our stop had came I stepped out of the JUTC bus alongside Shane. He held me by the shoulder walking slowly behind. From a line to a place full of teenagers. Some flex was going on it seems and I wasn't interested in going but Shane was so I had to tag along. When I reached where everyone was at Devon House, Zayn psst after girls like he doesn't respects me, he just was in the bus wanting to finger me, kissing in me and now he's doing this. Why didn't I see the ASSHOLE in him before now. I just rolledy eyes and chuckled ,"weak ass niggas,'I said loud enough for him to hear, he looked at me with a smirk. This boy kills me.

I put all my attention to my phone screen, I really need to upgrade to the s6 but soon . I bumped into someone. Oh my Lawd.