The Weekend

The week went by easily, now Im Shanil Rennicks a past student at the Wolmer's School for Girls.

I woke up feeling free and wild. I turnt up ,listening Flawless ft Nicki Minaj.

"I woke up like this,"I sang with Beyonce. It wasnt too long before New Flame came on. I seriously loved every kind of music as long as its able to soothe my mind,fit my feelings at that momment. I loved every genre but im in love with R&B and Rap/HipHop.

Mom was kinda pumled since cause we get to do graduation shopping. A mean she had everything planned and I didnt even know. She bought weave for me,my pumps are shipping in like in 2 days,my dress was here and I must say it is a party stopper,my jewelry was already picked out,type of makeup... It was all planned and I was left in the dark. I'm not complainin' cause prom werent happenin in Jamaica when my mom was in high schoolso I understood where she's coming from.

Today we are going to the beach, so I had to get my things packed and ready. I put on a fishnet wife beater and grabbed my sandals.

I literally jumped down the flight of stairs. When I was at the bottom ,I found them staring at me like Im cray.

"Why unu a stare pon mi??"

(Why are you staring on me ??)

"Maybe cause yaa jump n a gwaan like yu leggo inna jungle!!",Shane replied .trying to be  smart.

(Maybe because your jumping and acting like you were let go in a jungle)

I rolled my eyes.

"When wi leaving cause Im ready ?"I asked inspecting my nails.

"Now!!",everybody got up so I followed.

~

After a hour drive ,we was at the beach. My hair was let down,left to blow in the nice cool sea breeze of my beautiful island. The roar of the sea was calm and helped to let the blue sea ,the golden sun and the white sand,very mesmerizing.

I was having a moment taking in the beach . I noticed everything from the boys playing football(soccer) at a farther distance ,the girls laid out on their towels,the little children making sandcastles families eating their lunch,even that couple making out underneath the cocunut tree,not to mention the sexy caramel guy walking towards me with his 6 pack stomach screaming sexy. I was so into the moment,I didnt see it was Zayn.

He looked at me puzzled and began to jog slowly.Most people hate the fact that Im with him because hes of a lighter complexion than I. Im proud to be a dark skin. I may not have hair in my back,but I know Im beautiful.

He sat beside me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

"Naa seh hi tuh yu man!",he can be so cocky at times,you forget he has a dick you swear he has v.

(Not sayin hi to your man)

I wasn't even gonna answer him .

He began kissing on  my neck. I smirked.

"Hello,Mr.Preston,remember I'm here",my mother bellowed from behind,that is so emabarassing but funny as hell.

We laughed until Zayn layed down in my lap.

"So ,how comes your at the beach,Mr.Promoter??"I said smartly at him.

"Tryin to be smart Mrs.Preston?!",he said smiling,"well I was going to ask you to help me hand out flyers and all. "

I straight faced,that niqqa should damn well know ,I aint helping him do shit. Instincc can be put off and dont give 2 shits .

Nah just hell nah.

"Please",doing his famous puppy eyes.

That he knoe I cant resist. I tried yall  I tried

not to give in but cant resist that at all.

I got up walking around stopping at every young teen we saw ,giving th flyers,Iust say this Instincc is gonna be live.

*

A/N

Ott gyal ShanShan ready fi bruk out

sorry"Had a little JAMAICAN MOMENT"

*

By the time we came back to where the others were we were tired and I was hungry.

I feel untop of him. Both of our bodies were drenched in sweat. He stoled a kiss when mother's back was turnt,more like a peck. I decided to go in the water before I got something to eat.

I got up and he followed. Today we were like each other shadows..

-Aww

Zayn POV

I splashed water on her.

She giggled it was like heaven sent.

She walked out more into the waves ,I followed her. She was tensed at first but slowly she got comfy. We stared at the horizon and complimented hfoow beautiful it was but not as beautiful as Shanil.

-Aww,omg,Zayn is too sw33t

When you have a beautiful girlfriend

that is a fa$h¡on k¡lla keep her ,tightly ,dont mess up.

Words of my Uncle Shay.

Filler again

inbox me ideas,on Wattpad.