[3] Civility

"Wha— What's your problem?" The thought just blows his mind, why was she so mean for no reason? Her lips tugged into a unimpressed sneer, her shoulders lifting to show that she didn't give a damn about his feelings. "Think what you like, kid." [name] stood up, her shoulders colliding roughly with him as she shoved him harshly. 

Dipper sat on the floor of the library, rubbing his arm painfully as he couldn't understand why people like her existed in this world for no reason. So rude! People like her, there's something strange about her way of talking. It's so... condemning as if she never took a loser like him seriously.

Outside the library, [name] passed by a girl who looked identical to the boy inside the library. She could already imagine the headache of this girl once she opened her big mouth to say a few words of greeting or even 'be kind' to her. "Hi there!" The brunette couldn't help but open her mouth to shout at [name] who wasn't in the mood to entirely interact in general. 

[name], in all of favor— ignored her and went on her way.

The brunette was tenacious, [name] had to admit. She even ran all the way over to her to come introduce herself like [name] just didn't ignore her. "I'm Mabel! I've never seen you around town before. Do you want to be friends?" Mabel held her hand out, stretching for the other female across from her to shake it.

Instead, [name] silently looks at her hand and back at the girl in front of her. "No thank you." Politely, [name] refused the girl's offer who shook it off and continued to pester her again to make her a friend. 

"I'm not interested." [name]'s eyes slid over the girl's face in a menacing/intimidating way that nearly causes Mabel to stagger in her steps. "You really won't think about being my friend?" Mabel liked to pester cute things, either they were real or not— She wanted to get closer to this stranger who appears so aloof and indifferent. Maybe there was some kind of inner girly in this possibly new friend.

[name] didn't like interacting with the residents of Gravity Falls, each one weirder than the next. This girl was so... annoying, pestering her to all sorts of loud, obnoxious invites that screamed she wanted attention and friends. [name] noticed a familiar tuff of white hair swinging around, sure enough— It was Gideon and he was alone. 

Sometimes she wondered if it was a wig that he wore around, because ain't no fucking way that his neck was okay carrying that big head of his. 

Gideon stiffened, seeing the familiar [e/c] eyes staring back at him as he was in search of his precious beloved soulmate. "O—Oh shit." He cursed quietly, thankful that his bodyguards weren't around to see him swear out of the blue so randomly. Gideon wanted to turn  back the way he came from, but his cousin was getting closer and— and—

"There you are, Gideon." 

Dipper was fairly infuriated over the fact that the female teenager was so rude and mean as if his feelings were invalid in her eyes. Even if he didn't know a lot of the residents here in the Falls, couldn't she have been at least nicer instead of acting like some stuck up bitch? 

He took out the journal from under the pillow, flipping through it albeit roughly as he couldn't find the word to describe her attitude. "Ugh! This sucks dog water..." Dipper groaned as he laid down with the book open and his face between the pages of the journal. 

"Oh wowie, look at you— You haven't changed in a minute, Pine Tree!" The familiar maniacal laughter of a certain dream demon jerked him right up in his spot to see that his entire room was all monochromatic. 

"What do you want?" Dipper just wanted a fucking break goddamn it. "Hmm, well there's a lot of things I want, but I can't have right now anyways." The yellow triangular demon mused to himself, finding it amusing that his dear old friend has already met her. Isn't she just a gem in disguise? A pleasant being to be around with her cruel words... Ah! Just enough to make him smile, giggle, and kick his feet childishly. 

Not that he would ever.